Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a trade-in text. Never had that before so maybe this time it's for real lol.

reply back if you are going to trade in.. I replied "no trade in, cash purchase"
wait 2 weeks from the date of the text and you will get a new EDD hopefully closer.. similar to what others have reported.

This is my experience:

May 14: i got the text - my edd was May 19-June 16 at this time.
May 16: EDD jumped to July12-Aug 16 stayed like that for roughly 2 weeks
May 29: EDD jumped to June 16-June 30.
June 8: EDD changed to June 22-June 25. Bluetooth request in App.
June 9: Called SC and he suggested car was shipped and should arrive June 22nd and they will send me a firm date 24hrs later.

Called Aviva today and got quoted $1356 w/ 2 drivers.

Reactions: Stirfry
Just picked up mine today. Everything looked great. No front mudguards though but it did have the ppf on the rear sides
There were no mudgards on mine when I picked up and the delivery advisor said it was because they were backordered. I got a service request appointment for a week later and they installed them at that time (no charge).

I was at the Richmond location today trying to figure out how to contact a SA for short questions... And I asked the one helping me about the 7 seat LRs, he said he hasn't seen one since March/April... I'm guessing they're just making 5 seats right now because perhaps the 7 seats use more chips... Hipefully they'll resume making them towards end of the quarter?

Curious if anyone can confirm... Is the EDD when it's expected to be delivered to your local delivery centre? And then you get the email to schedule your delivery? My car left the factory on May 27 and my EDD windows have been moving a little here and there. Currently, it's June 12-15. That starts on a Sunday.

I'm not sure if I should expect to pick the car up between Sunday and Wednesday or if I should expect to be contacted in that window about a pick-up time that will be later. Anyone know?

Curious if anyone can confirm... Is the EDD when it's expected to be delivered to your local delivery centre? And then you get the email to schedule your delivery? My car left the factory on May 27 and my EDD windows have been moving a little here and there. Currently, it's June 12-15. That starts on a Sunday.

I'm not sure if I should expect to pick the car up between Sunday and Wednesday or if I should expect to be contacted in that window about a pick-up time that will be later. Anyone know?
In my experience - if it's left the factory and you're in a 3 day window then the 3 day window should be good. Only thing that would delay it is if the transport got held up for some reason - maybe a day or something.