Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I was lucky to have put in an order 2 weeks ago, is the June 2022 target delivery date accurate?

Secondly, I have submitted the trade-in for my car, if I click to accept the trade-in before the deadline of Dec-17, will I still have the option to sell my car on my own when the delivery time comes?

Lastly, I didn't pick the mud-guard, is that helpful in the Canadian weather? Can I add it back later?

thanks in advance

Hi everyone,

I was lucky to have put in an order 2 weeks ago, is the June 2022 target delivery date accurate?

Secondly, I have submitted the trade-in for my car, if I click to accept the trade-in before the deadline of Dec-17, will I still have the option to sell my car on my own when the delivery time comes?

Lastly, I didn't pick the mud-guard, is that helpful in the Canadian weather? Can I add it back later?

thanks in advance
IMO, By the time June comes around, Giga-Austin "SHOULD" be producing Model Y on a large scale so it might just come sooner. Just my opinion tho

Yesterday EDD mid March to mid April, 2022
Today EDD June, 2022
Logging into my Tesla account to realize the already confirmed financing terms expired.

Did anyone also experience this before? Am I being placed to the end of waiting list because of this? Thanks in advance.
Mine was the same (mid march to mid april) and now says September. Im doing a cash deal and ordered in October. Hopefully something wonky happened and it gets fixed as i just ordered the charger because i thought it was coming soon lol

Reactions: UW_MYLR
Thank you.

Does anyone know if I accept the "Trade-in", does it lock the $ amount for me? Would I be able to decline the trade-in option when June comes? thx
It is still a long long way to June. No worries, the trade-in offer only valid for 30 days, and they will ask you to input the latest mileage reading when it is expired.. then they will evaluate the $$ again and send you a new offer. So, do check the account profile when the trade-in offer expires.

First post.

Order Date November 8th - MYP, Black Interior, Deep Blue Metallic (no other options); EDD of January 2022
Week of November 15th the EDD was updated to December 12-31
November 27 EDD was updated to Dec 11-14th

Can't wait to pick it up - hoping the narrower EDD range means I'm going to be picking it up soon!

Reactions: Spookynick
Hey Guys,

Picked up my Model Y 11/27/2021 at 1:00 at the Lawrence location in Toronto. Process was pretty smooth. My car did have the USB-C ports and wireless charging installed. No cosmetic or functional issues with the car. The passenger seal on the window is a little tight so the window is a bit slower. They said if it’s still slow in a couple weeks they will take a look at it.

Before I left I noticed I did not have my 1 year premium connectivity. The tech that was helping me basically said yeah sorry that is Tesla wide and you only get a 30 day trial now so too bad. I didn’t like that answer and they sent out an SA named Dallas who made sure I got my premium before I drove off the lot, he was fantastic and great to deal with.

Very happy with the car and still learning lots. I have already had to swap my winter tires on which was relatively simple to do yourself, just make sure you have a low profile 3 ton jack or else it likely won’t clear with the adapter! Added some pictures so you can see what 18” winter rims look like in comparison the the 20” inductions.

Good luck to everyone else here who is waiting. Hope your Y comes soon!

Attachments

• ACF38554-0EDE-49A7-A7C0-1A8B1123A9D7.jpeg
    ACF38554-0EDE-49A7-A7C0-1A8B1123A9D7.jpeg
    658.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 7770C8DF-4D58-4CCC-BB3B-9B14904790C4.jpeg
    7770C8DF-4D58-4CCC-BB3B-9B14904790C4.jpeg
    729.2 KB · Views: 68
Hey Guys,

Picked up my Model Y 11/27/2021 at 1:00 at the Lawrence location in Toronto. Process was pretty smooth. My car did have the USB-C ports and wireless charging installed. No cosmetic or functional issues with the car. The passenger seal on the window is a little tight so the window is a bit slower. They said if it’s still slow in a couple weeks they will take a look at it.

Before I left I noticed I did not have my 1 year premium connectivity. The tech that was helping me basically said yeah sorry that is Tesla wide and you only get a 30 day trial now so too bad. I didn’t like that answer and they sent out an SA named Dallas who made sure I got my premium before I drove off the lot, he was fantastic and great to deal with.

Very happy with the car and still learning lots. I have already had to swap my winter tires on which was relatively simple to do yourself, just make sure you have a low profile 3 ton jack or else it likely won’t clear with the adapter! Added some pictures so you can see what 18” winter rims look like in comparison the the 20” inductions.

Good luck to everyone else here who is waiting. Hope your Y comes soon!
Looks nice. Where did u get your 18s and cost? Also, how did u know it was only 30 days and what did u tell the sa to get 1 yr

Looks nice. Where did u get your 18s and cost? Also, how did u know it was only 30 days and what did u tell the sa to get 1 yr
Winter wheels I got through pmctire.com out of Quebec. 2400 taxes in and it included the new Bluetooth sensors and balancing. Every online order they have someone double check that it will fit the car so your not relying on only their online Fitment database. Best part was they were delivered to my door in only a couple days.

As for the premium connectivity I just asked to make sure I had 1 year premium connectivity that was included in the spec when I bought the car. The tech said no, so I asked to talk with someone else.