Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who are picking up their MY on or around Dec 11th (like me): Are you seeing the agreements to review yet on your account? Not yet for me. Just wondering when to expect them. I'm assuming it will be before the pick up day?
It says the final agreement will be open to review 24 hours prior to the delivery date on my Tesla account. So I would imagine its the same for you too, unless you want to reach out to your SA and he/she opens it up for your review earlier than 24 hours.

I am sick and tired of Waiting... I called the customer care and every time they have they have the same answer:

"We have no control over this !! The algorithm decides when and what to produce !! There are lot of factors that is considered before manufacturing.. bla bla bla BS.

My order date is August 17th, a white MYLR, 7 seater. Initial EDD was October, then pushed to December, and now pushed to January - February.

Also, the person on phone said, if a vehicle becomes available other than the one assigned to me, the new pricing is effective !!! I am slowly tending towards Volvo, at least they have dont play around with the Estimated Delivery Date like a ping-pong.

Reactions: Spookynick
I am sick and tired of Waiting... I called the customer care and every time they have they have the same answer:

"We have no control over this !! The algorithm decides when and what to produce !! There are lot of factors that is considered before manufacturing.. bla bla bla BS.

My order date is August 17th, a white MYLR, 7 seater. Initial EDD was October, then pushed to December, and now pushed to January - February.

Also, the person on phone said, if a vehicle becomes available other than the one assigned to me, the new pricing is effective !!! I am slowly tending towards Volvo, at least they have dont play around with the Estimated Delivery Date like a ping-pong.
You can buy a Volvo a make money selling the Tesla once it becomes available.

I thought about the Volvo too as I currently own one. The problem is that I have bought tires, chargers so it makes sense to wait.

I know your pain :)

lots of people ordered before you are still waiting

just forget it, and don't think about it, delete the app, block all tesla sites, the waiting will be easier.

unless you need a car now

also keep this in mind, the longer you wait, the better chance to get an upgraded tesla (they are doing upgrade all the time)
Saw the 2022 changes in Europe(so cars made in china and the new Factory in Berlin), idk when they will migrate those changes in Fermont and Nevada becuase as far as i know, the 2022 cars in fermont are still using the old Intel GPU... Caught between wanting the car ASAP and being sad not getting the upgrades.

Reactions: Spookynick
Hey guys and gals, haven't posted for a couple of weeks. After going through a heck of a roller coaster ride the past month, I was giving up getting my MY before year's end. I was literally offered a VIN back in early November and had EDD at Nov 21-25 then the car was taken away. A few days ago my EDD was even pushed into February and I was totally in the dump. There was no hope in ever getting my MY. Then this afternoon, my vehicle magically reappeared on my account page and EDD is now Dec 10-14. I'm taking this with a grain of salt until I GET a phone call/email/text from my SA to set up an actually pick up date. I'm crossing my fingers, toes and ears that this is it. Praying Tesla isn't playing games with me. Thanks for reading.

Hey guys and gals, haven't posted for a couple of weeks. After going through a heck of a roller coaster ride the past month, I was giving up getting my MY before year's end. I was literally offered a VIN back in early November and had EDD at Nov 21-25 then the car was taken away. A few days ago my EDD was even pushed into February and I was totally in the dump. There was no hope in ever getting my MY. Then this afternoon, my vehicle magically reappeared on my account page and EDD is now Dec 10-14. I'm taking this with a grain of salt until I GET a phone call/email/text from my SA to set up an actually pick up date. I'm crossing my fingers, toes and ears that this is it. Praying Tesla isn't playing games with me. Thanks for reading.
Same date as me and I’ve heard nothing. I did get the vision agreement a week ago and the Tesla van finder found my vin but my account still hasn’t updated and actually showed the Vin. I’m expecting at this point that my date will get pushed.

Reactions: YYZblues
Same date as me and I’ve heard nothing. I did get the vision agreement a week ago and the Tesla van finder found my vin but my account still hasn’t updated and actually showed the Vin. I’m expecting at this point that my date will get pushed.
I'm not surprised if that was the case for me as well. At this point nothing surprises me anymore from Tesla. Good luck bro!

my Lawrence delivery center just called me to confirm delivery on Friday!
Saw the 2022 changes in Europe(so cars made in china and the new Factory in Berlin), idk when they will migrate those changes in Fermont and Nevada becuase as far as i know, the 2022 cars in fermont are still using the old Intel GPU... Caught between wanting the car ASAP and being sad not getting the upgrades.
still using the 'old' door panel over here that china upgraded last year.

Ask them what happened? This happened to me as well on my first vehicle, I hunted them down as VIN disappeared a couple hours before delivery supposed to take place. Found out it didn't pass inspection and went to the bodyshop instead. I got reassign another one and had the option to take the original one back when ready, which I told them no and just leave me on the newer one.

Reactions: uwrealty
my Lawrence delivery center just called me to confirm delivery on Friday!

still using the 'old' door panel over here that china upgraded last year.

Ask them what happened? This happened to me as well on my first vehicle, I hunted them down as VIN disappeared a couple hours before delivery supposed to take place. Found out it didn't pass inspection and went to the bodyshop instead. I got reassign another one and had the option to take the original one back when ready, which I told them no and just leave me on the newer one.
what time I will be there at 10:30 for mine too

Reactions: uwrealty
Just wanna share my delivery experience today, I picked up my MYLR W/W 20" today at the Oakville location, everything went smoothly and the delivery was done in about 20 minutes. upon checking the car, I have found only one issue, the premium connectivity trial was missing, it had only standard connectivity, so the Tesla girl went back to their office and enabled one year trial, the car rebooted itself after they enabled it. Few things I want to mention, the USB ports and wireless charging are there, and the USB disk is in the glove box as well, and also it had two front mud flaps installed already.
what chip do you have Intel or AMD?