Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYLR today, love it!! Everything was good just some small smudges on the exterior that they buffed out for me.

Was freezing outside so will take a closer look at it all in the morning
Screenshot_20211226-174604_Gallery.jpg

Took delivery of my MYLR yesterday. It was originally scheduled for Dec 28th but Tesla called me a day before and said they found wheel alignment issue and need to keep the car for one more day to fix it. When I picked up it yesterday I asked if they had any notes about the issue, they did not. The guy said if he finds the note, all it's going to say the issue fixed. I should've insisted but I was too excited and thought since they released the car, it has been fixed.

Unfortunately it was not - on a way home I noticed when let go the steering wheel, it stays straight but the car immediately starts drifting to the right. Tested today again several times, just to make sure - same behaviour, the car is really moving to the right. Scheduled appointment with service centre, next available date was 2 weeks from now. Not sure why it has not been fixed before the delivery but doesn't look good to me. Oh well.

Otherwise the delivery went well, there are some minor imperfections I can live with. Really like my new MYLR. BTW, it came with Intel Atom (not AMD) and Goodyear tires (picture attached)

Attachments

• IMG_2793.jpg
    IMG_2793.jpg
    803.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2794.jpg
    IMG_2794.jpg
    641 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2795.jpg
    IMG_2795.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2796.jpg
    IMG_2796.jpg
    807 KB · Views: 72
What is your order date and configuration.
I ordered Sep 23 and my EDD is Feb 9-Mar9 since last month
My config: MYLR white/black 5 seat No Tow / No FSD
My order date is Sep 22. My config. MLYR
My order date is Sep 22. My config. MYLR Midnight silver metallic/black 5 seater with the tow package/no FSD.