Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings, for Ontario owners, did you guys receive email from Tesla asking you to complete insurance? I have delivery tentatively scheduled on Sep 7. But I still don’t have VIN in my account. Do I use the one that’s in the source code? MVPA also shows VIN
You should have VIN in your account. I don't have VIN in MVPA

Attachments

• BE255D4E-0707-4DD9-9C77-49CB41F3A704.jpeg
    BE255D4E-0707-4DD9-9C77-49CB41F3A704.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: EDDYSTONE
Join the club. OD 04/30 here similar EDD. I have only seen one Vancouver delivery so far - it was early May order I believe.
I talked to a SA in Vancouver the other day and he says they haven't seen any Model Y deliveries for a while. My OD is June 21 and apparently there are 9 other people with earlier ODs that haven't received cars yet. I was Sept 19 -30 for weeks and then a jump to Oct 17 - Nov 6 where it has been steady for 5 days. Looks like Toronto area just got a big delivery.

OD June 21, MYLR, white/black, tow, 19" Gemini, No FSD

I talked to a SA in Vancouver the other day and he says they haven't seen any Model Y deliveries for a while. My OD is June 21 and apparently there are 9 other people with earlier ODs that haven't received cars yet. I was Sept 19 -30 for weeks and then a jump to Oct 17 - Nov 6 where it has been steady for 5 days. Looks like Toronto area just got a big delivery.

My OD is 5/21 still waiting for VIN so I guess I'm one of those.
MYLR MSM with upgraded wheels

I have also heard from Richmond Tesla that they will be getting a BUNCH of model Y in September so hopefully I’ll be able to take delivery of mine by next week 🥲

Reactions: pderbyshire
If anyone is looking for a boost in their delivery timeline then go to existing models and keep on refreshing on the model you want. I did that for at least a hour each day and was lucky to get a SR+ model 3. (long range and performance models are usually more available) and you will find a lot more existing inventory at the end of each quarter!

If anyone is looking for a boost in their delivery timeline then go to existing models and keep on refreshing on the model you want. I did that for at least a hour each day and was lucky to get a SR+ model 3. (long range and performance models are usually more available) and you will find a lot more existing inventory at the end of each quarter!
existing inventory is very competitive as well so take that with a grain of salt

Reactions: pderbyshire
Hello fellow Canucks,

I've finally decided to stop being a lurker.. I placed my order July 1st and completed my profile on July 7th. My order details are:
MYLR7
White/White
20" Wheels
Tow
No FSD

My EDD was steady at Sep 4- Sep 24 for all of July and the start of August. My SA confirmed I had an 'internal build date' of September 12. Then through most of August it sat at Sep 15- Sep 30. Last week it shifted to Oct 6- Oct 30. Currently sitting at Nov 6 - Nov 30 for the past 4 days. Emailed my SA again, this time he says my build is scheduled for October 24 which seems to line up with my current EDD. He also says he doesn't know why my build date got moved, but says that at least chances are less that I have a vehicle with poor quality issues since it won't be at an end of quarter rush.

....Let the waiting continue.

existing inventory is very competitive as well so take that with a grain of salt
snagged my Model Y LR this way. I was at my computer and the moment the web monitor app dinged (set to check every 15 seconds) I was on it checking if it had a tow hitch in 5 secs and clicked buy in under a minute. Lots of practice in the past for hard to buy items. GPUs, CPUs, Gaming consoles....

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Ontario - Deposit paid for Model Y
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch

Looked today and dates moved forward

Date Delivery Estimate
SundayAugust 22, 2021Dec 10 - 30thDeposit paid
MondayAugust 30, 2021Nov 22 - Dec 12th

I just hope its not happening in the mad rush towards the end of the year to meet targets.

My EDD of Sept 2-16 hasn't budged since Friday. This is the first time that I have seen my EDD be closer than 8 days away or just a month listed.
I think this just means that someone forgot to reroll the dice on my EDD and it'll probably be fixed tomorrow when someone notices the mistake.-=7p-0
On a same note, it's been 122 days since I ordered.

OD: July 1st, Vancouver. I saw my EDD went from Sept to Oct to Nov and now DEC!!!!???

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
Estimated Delivery: December 11 - December 31

My EDD of Sept 2-16 hasn't budged since Friday. This is the first time that I have seen my EDD be closer than 8 days away or just a month listed.
I think this just means that someone forgot to reroll the dice on my EDD and it'll probably be fixed tomorrow when someone notices the mistake.-=7p-0
On a same note, it's been 122 days since I ordered.
Spoke too soon. Got my tesla vision accept dialog and a VIN (by checking page source code) a few minutes ago. Sask dealership is closed on Mondays, so I'll hear something back tomorrow maybe.