Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well on a positive, if you can hold out till then, maybe it will have a bunch of new features and even the new 4680 battery?
New features probably. 4680, probably not until mid or even end of 2022 at the earliest. I say that given that it could take a while for Austin to ramp up and roll out 4680 production and battery packs. More likely to have front and rear gigacast :)

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
This morning delivery just got pushed to January 2022. Had consistently been Nov 15/19 - Dec 5/9

Ordered Aug 9, 2021
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability

What’s going on?

Help me find the positives to this delay.

Already have accessories arriving to add to the pain LOL.

I posted this earlier in a different room. Seems more appropriate here.

Reactions: amkar and EDDYSTONE
This morning delivery just got pushed to January 2022. Had consistently been Nov 15/19 - Dec 5/9

Ordered Aug 9, 2021
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability

What’s going on?

Help me find the positives to this delay.

Already have accessories arriving to add to the pain LOL.

I posted this earlier in a different room. Seems more appropriate here.
I have all my accessories, rims, winter tires, charger, outlet too lol. Can’t back out at this point.

My EDD has moved solidly into Sept now. Here's hoping I'll hear something by the end of next month, but inching very close to 4 months of waiting here now.

I've basically given up hoping for getting a car soon, and have just been checking about once a day.

I’m not sure, no one responded and I’m not sure where it shows up in my account
You probably can't see. But the person whose code you used can see in their Lootbox within their Tesla app. It should show something like this:

C10BE210-9E49-4870-B56F-DE4747806868.jpeg

Reactions: Steel28