Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is the waiting room but I am curious if anyone has had an insurance quote done. Typically who’s the best to insure with? I realize everyone’s situation is different but is one company better than another because they understand things like safety etc. when it comes to a Tesla?

I know this is the waiting room but I am curious if anyone has had an insurance quote done. Typically who’s the best to insure with? I realize everyone’s situation is different but is one company better than another because they understand things like safety etc. when it comes to a Tesla?

I've got a friend who's an insurance broker so I go through them for my cars. I'll be going with Aviva for my MYP.

Hi, I am new to the forum and have MY LR MSM 19” order showing Oct 31-Nov 28. Recently took delivery of the S and no longer need the Y. Does anyone know if I can transfer this order to someone else so the purchaser can save the recent $1000 price increase. Thanks!