Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is still Nov 8 to Nov 12.

Side note, what’s the latest on the interest rate when financing with Tesla? Is there another thread for financing chat for CA orders?

I think I got 2.4% for 72 months with Scotia in July but that’s obviously expired now.. will have to go through the process again

Mine is still Nov 8 to Nov 12.

Side note, what’s the latest on the interest rate when financing with Tesla? Is there another thread for financing chat for CA orders?

I think I got 2.4% for 72 months with Scotia in July but that’s obviously expired now.. will have to go through the process again
Here ya go: Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

Reactions: TheNorthMan
Who did you ask? I’m planning to call 888-518-3752 for transit updates!
I called into the Sherway # but it routed me to a generic pool of sales associates. The one who answered told me where it was when I asked. I had called in for a financing related question and then asked before we hung up.

@EDDYSTONE I ended up going with clutch.ca for my trade-in. They came and picked it up today from my house. They offered $3,000 more (after the tax incentive) than Tesla did.

Reactions: EDDYSTONE
I called into the Sherway # but it routed me to a generic pool of sales associates. The one who answered told me where it was when I asked. I had called in for a financing related question and then asked before we hung up.

@EDDYSTONE I ended up going with clutch.ca for my trade-in. They came and picked it up today from my house. They offered $3,000 more (after the tax incentive) than Tesla did.
What's the whole process? Sending them pictures or did someone come check it.

What's the whole process? Sending them pictures or did someone come check it.
Submit the initial info on their website. They come back at you with a rough price range right away. Then they ask you to submit a series of pictures and answer a few more questions. Once you do that someone reviews and will get back to you within 24 hours with an actual offer price. In my case the actual offer price was several thousand more than the initial price range estimate. They then ask for your direct deposit details and license/ownership details via email.

You have about 4 weeks to accept the offer. I accepted and you can either drop it off at their facility in Etobicoke or they can pick it up if you’re within a 50km range. Their driver came today with a flatbed, did a visual inspection of the car, drove it around the block to make sure it drove right then we signed the paperwork, removed the plates and he loaded it on his flatbed.

Now i’ll await payment within 2-3 days directly into my account. It was a pretty seamless process.

Reactions: EDDYSTONE