Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats yyz! I’m coming from an ‘18 X5 as well. Loved the car but my experience has taught me not to keep them past the warranty expiration date :) Once I test drive a MYLR I had no doubt I was done with BMW. looking forward to MYP that will hopefully deliver between Nov13-Dec11!
Congrats in advance on your MYP!! What a beast that will be. I've had many X5's over the past 15 years and I'm also done (sadly). I'm now fully on the Tesla EV train. And I agree about warranty and that's why I always lease my vehicles.

Hi guys, new here. My wife has a M3 LR since August and she loved it. I'm currently driving a BMW X5 ('18) and lease is up Nov. 30. I love driving her M3 so much I ordered a MY LR/Blue/Black/5/19/Tow August 10. EDD pushed back as of this morning from Nov. 8-Dec. 10 to Dec. 8-Dec. 31. Window period narrows to 3 weeks whatever that means. Patiently waiting like everyone else. :) Cheers!
I am also with 19 BMW X5 which end leasing is next year Aug. I am going to order MYLR too. Looks like a lot of BMW owners will switch to Tesla.

I am also with 19 BMW X5 which end leasing is next year Aug. I am going to order MYLR too. Looks like a lot of BMW owners will switch to Tesla.
What I realize is that the Tesla drives similar to the BMW's in terms of driving dynamics. I always drive in Sports mode in my X5 and I find my wife's Model 3's suspension is very firm with superb handling. Some people might not like that though. Cheers!

Hi guys, new here. My wife has a M3 LR since August and she loved it. I'm currently driving a BMW X5 ('18) and lease is up Nov. 30. I love driving her M3 so much I ordered a MY LR/Blue/Black/5/19/Tow August 10. EDD pushed back as of this morning from Nov. 8-Dec. 10 to Dec. 8-Dec. 31. Window period narrows to 3 weeks whatever that means. Patiently waiting like everyone else. :) Cheers!
Exactly same config with you but ordered on Aug.14. EDD pushed back this morning too from Oct.30-Nov.20 to Nov.20-Dec.18!

Hey all. My EDD just moved to Nov 8th - Nov 21st today as well. Will be picking up in Oakville. Looks like lots in that range now, so I’m hoping we all get on a mid November delivery Truck ;). Mine is long range, blue with Gemini and tow hitch.
Got the Tesla Vision agreement today, and my EDD window reduced from Nov 8-21st to now Nov 14-17th 👍🏻

Order date was July 25th, 2021.

EDD window is getting real close updated to Nov 2 - Nov 8
Awesome!! Huge congratulations. Tesla did come through for you as it's only a few days after you've returned your Audi. Lease on my current vehicle is up Nov. 30 so I'll be without a car for a month or less according to my EDD. Wouldn't mind if EDD is pushed back further to early January in order to get a "22 MY. But one way or the other is fine.

Hi all. New to the forum.
Ordered MY white lr
Ed has been steady nov 11-dec09. Been waiting patiently and heard it takes 2 weeks from when vin is assigned. If that the case, it looks like dec is more like it since I have not received a vin yet. Saw some people had ed of nov 13 moved to nov2. So jealous.

Hi all. New to the forum.
Ordered MY white lr
Ed has been steady nov 11-dec09. Been waiting patiently and heard it takes 2 weeks from when vin is assigned. If that the case, it looks like dec is more like it since I have not received a vin yet. Saw some people had ed of nov 13 moved to nov2. So jealous.
What was your original order date?