Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, when did you order? I have very similar EDD (Nov 4-Dec 2).
Today is day one of my EDD range (Nov3-Dec1).

This is where the real fun begins. Will it get pushed? Will I get a VIN? Only Elon knows…
keep me updated boys. i'm exactly a week after..NOV11-Dec9. i thought that if it takes 2 weeks delivery, i should have heard something already. but i guess i have wait atlesat until day 1 into my 1 month time frame. Tesla really knows how make people wait.

Lol so my SA finally got back to me. I had asked if there was a production date for my Y since I ordered in Sept30 and my EDD is Nov13-Dec9. His reply told me how I could login to my Tesla account and checked the expected delivery date. Very helpful. He said VINs do not get assigned until you are within your delivery window.

The website refresh continues!

Lol so my SA finally got back to me. I had asked if there was a production date for my Y since I ordered in Sept30 and my EDD is Nov13-Dec9. His reply told me how I could login to my Tesla account and checked the expected delivery date. Very helpful. He said VINs do not get assigned until you are within your delivery window.

The website refresh continues!
what they said is so true that we can't argue with them at all

Reactions: TheNorthMan
Update on this. Today the EDD changed from just "June" to November 05 - November 11. Still don't see VIN in the source code. Hoping to get the delivery email/phone call soon.
Further update on this.. the EDD changed from Nov 5-11 to Nov 18-29. No VIN yet. With all the technical might and machine learning/AI that Tesla do, it's hard to imagine that they cannot predict the delivery of their own vehicles and supply chain.

how are all your SA's telling you when its expected to hit production and hit canada at certain dates? what exactly do you ask them? i ask my sa, and all they said it scheduled delivery for the later part of my range.
I just asked for any updates and my SA offered up the manufacturing date in his reply. Not sure how accurate it was… told manufacturing Oct 31, EDD currently Nov8-21, no VIN. We’ll see……

spoke to mine too. she said she see can see that its in production and thats it. cannot tell me when it started or for how long that status was like that. she said she will only know once we get the vin. did even offer timeline as to usually how long it takes for production to complete and delivery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211104-164536_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20211104-164536_Chrome~2.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 54
You should get it within the next couple days if not already.
Just checked using the Chrome Extension method and a VIN shows up: 5YJYGDEE7MF303xxx. So they are still assigning 2021 VIN at least for deliveries to Toronto in the next few weeks (EDD is Nov 11 - 17). I guess it must have been manufactured last week (pre-Nov 1) but takes longer to transport to us? Oh well. Was hoping for a 2022 but my EDD has already moved a few times and I sold my VW a few weeks ago. Won’t be able to keep driving the Boxster once we get frost in the morning with summer tires so don’t want to refuse delivery and end up waiting another month to be reassigned a 2022 🤔