Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to grab any inventory that is available for M3 in Canada. But there is hardly anything on the website for days now. Is there a trick or something that I am missing. My EDD is September 2022 so need to get something from inventory. Let me know guys.
Yes. Goto your local SC, bring them coffee and ask a min SA to tag one to your account if they see one. They do come up randomly as buyers don’t take delivery or if ordered cars…but they go within minutes. They have an internal email and it goes out when a car comes avail. Usually someone from an SC anywhere in ON grabs it fast for their client.

It’s your best bet. I had a red model 3 ordered August for a Nov delivery but they found my exact spec by end of Oct. if your not picky, you’ll get something. Just have to go back to the SC every week or two to remind them.

Reactions: vsg055
Yes. Goto your local SC, bring them coffee and ask a min SA to tag one to your account if they see one. They do come up randomly as buyers don’t take delivery or if ordered cars…but they go within minutes. They have an internal email and it goes out when a car comes avail. Usually someone from an SC anywhere in ON grabs it fast for their client.

It’s your best bet. I had a red model 3 ordered August for a Nov delivery but they found my exact spec by end of Oct. if your not picky, you’ll get something. Just have to go back to the SC every week or two to remind them.
Which spec did you order?
Did you also order online at home or at an actual SCentre? Bottom line is take the time to make friends of the SA’s and they’ll help you out if one comes avail. Normally they go back into queue and to the next avail order in the list. It’s sort of a ‘right place at the right time’ scenario. If one happens to be avail when you walk in, bam…done within minutes. Or get your cell number/contact to the lead SA or whomever seems friendliest :)

That's quite normal because initial EDD is always conservative. The window will surely shorten and move closer to December. Mine started out mid to late Dec and now Nov 21-25. But agree the wait is so long regardless. White on white is stunning.
Thank you + fingers crossed 🤞. It would be an amazing Christmas gift to get earlier!

Reactions: YYZblues
Hi all,
anyone waiting since end of july? my order date was 29 July (MYLR red, 20”).
EDD: nov-23 to Dec-07
still waiting
My OD was July 21 for a White MYLR, edd showed Nov 9-19 before i got the notice i needed to acknowledge Tesla Vision. I was able to see the VIN in the source code and the date narrowed down Nov 19-22. I reached out to the SA after i saw no updates on the site. He confirmed VIN (2022 model) is assigned and car will be here Nov 22.

My OD was July 21 for a White MYLR, edd showed Nov 9-19 before i got the notice i needed to acknowledge Tesla Vision. I was able to see the VIN in the source code and the date narrowed down Nov 19-22. I reached out to the SA after i saw no updates on the site. He confirmed VIN (2022 model) is assigned and car will be here Nov 22.
Hey congrats man! Same thing with me. Got the '22 VIN a couple of days ago through source code. EDD Nov 21-25 but I haven't reached out to my SA yet as I figure she will contact me pretty soon. I did call my insurance agent and gave him the new VIN and he said it doesn't exist, lol. Can't wait for delivery day as I have plans to get it directly to get winter times/rims installed then heading over to get tints and PPF. Oh yeah all accessories ready too. Bring it on!