Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One more thing I want to mention, is the Radio is not working, while all internet streaming music like Spotify is working fine, I talked to one of my friend and he mentioned his Radio in MY is also not working since this morning, he believe it was a software issue, not sure if anyone else have the same issue.
which software version when you picked up your MYLR? and any update so far? I will pick up my MYLR at Kitchener Dec. 14th.

Just wanna share my delivery experience today, I picked up my MYLR W/W 20" today at the Oakville location, everything went smoothly and the delivery was done in about 20 minutes. upon checking the car, I have found only one issue, the premium connectivity trial was missing, it had only standard connectivity, so the Tesla girl went back to their office and enabled one year trial, the car rebooted itself after they enabled it. Few things I want to mention, the USB ports and wireless charging are there, and the USB disk is in the glove box as well, and also it had two front mud flaps installed already.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I have my pickup date scheduled at Oakville for Dec. 20, 2021 at 07:00 PM. Nice to hear that the USB ports are included, as well as mud flaps.

I will take note of the premium connectivity trial - did you end up getting it free for one year? Also, how long did it take for you to inspect the car? Just a rough estimate so I know what to expect :)

Thank you for sharing your experience! I have my pickup date scheduled at Oakville for Dec. 20, 2021 at 07:00 PM. Nice to hear that the USB ports are included, as well as mud flaps.

I will take note of the premium connectivity trial - did you end up getting it free for one year? Also, how long did it take for you to inspect the car? Just a rough estimate so I know what to expect :)
they open late!

By the time 7pm, it will be very dark to check the exterior, the girl told me not to worry I have 7 days to report any issues, for me, I picked up the car at 5pm, it was already dark, so I didn't even check exterior. And yes they gave me 1 year free premium connectivity, if you ordered before Oct 15 you should be able to get that.

Reactions: KateEdm and cloud86
By the time 7pm, it will be very dark to check the exterior, the girl told me not to worry I have 7 days to report any issues, for me, I picked up the car at 5pm, it was already dark, so I didn't even check exterior. And yes they gave me 1 year free premium connectivity, if you ordered before Oct 15 you should be able to get that.

Yes - 7PM is dark and I believe Oakville closes at 7:30, not a lot of time to inspect. Well, it is good to know that you have 7 days to report any issues. I ordered August 15 so I'll be sure to ask about Premium Connectivity :)

which software version when you picked up your MYLR? and any update so far? I will pick up my MYLR at Kitchener Dec. 14th.
When I tried it again today the Radio works now, guess the car is "breaking in", like you won't get the autopilot camera to work in the first trip it will take some time to "learn", and also the Netflix, YouTube apps won't even show up at the beginning when you pickup the car but they appeared later

Just wanna share my delivery experience today, I picked up my MYLR W/W 20" today at the Oakville location, everything went smoothly and the delivery was done in about 20 minutes. upon checking the car, I have found only one issue, the premium connectivity trial was missing, it had only standard connectivity, so the Tesla girl went back to their office and enabled one year trial, the car rebooted itself after they enabled it. Few things I want to mention, the USB ports and wireless charging are there, and the USB disk is in the glove box as well, and also it had two front mud flaps installed already.
Thank you very much for sharing experience! I will pick on Dec.11 at Surrey location

For those who are picking up their MY on or around Dec 11th (like me): Are you seeing the agreements to review yet on your account? Not yet for me. Just wondering when to expect them. I'm assuming it will be before the pick up day?
i know they have agreements in the car when you go pick up the car.. but idk if you get agreements before (Havent got to that part yet)

Reactions: Volleyballmom
Hey guys
just an FYI. If you don’t finish your set up or your trading in a vehicle, you need to do it Asap. If your offer on trade in expires your date gets pushed back to a later date. I ordered mine on Aug 29 for a MYP I was told I should be able to pick it up by end of Oct or early Nov now it’s Dec and pushed back again. New date is Dec 21 to Dec 31 but I don’t think it’s going to happen. Picking up at Woodbridge location. Still can’t wait to get it... and my SA is awesome. He trying to help.

Reactions: UW_MYLR
For those who are picking up their MY on or around Dec 11th (like me): Are you seeing the agreements to review yet on your account? Not yet for me. Just wondering when to expect them. I'm assuming it will be before the pick up day?
I found the agreements under my account about 3-4 days before the delivery day, I guess it's up to when your SA have it prepared and uploaded