Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea I've called 3 times since last week and the other 2 said they couldn't see anything outside the delivery range. Then today the guy was more helpful and said let me see what I can find on your account.

Zero uniformity to this whole process.
Calling tesla (the people that should know) for updates on your car is Just as RNG as the EDD....

Reactions: Lion18
Does anyone have a contact person or phone # for Tesla Oakville, Ontario?

I'm due to pick up tomorrow at 6:00 PM, but I also wanted to purchase 4 x TPMS (tire sensors). However, I can't seem to get a hold of their location to confirm if they have stock. Has anyone had experience picking up tire sensors at the time of delivery? Do they usually have this in stock? My SA isn't really help since he is not from that location and can't say much.

Does anyone have a contact person or phone # for Tesla Oakville, Ontario?

I'm due to pick up tomorrow at 6:00 PM, but I also wanted to purchase 4 x TPMS (tire sensors). However, I can't seem to get a hold of their location to confirm if they have stock. Has anyone had experience picking up tire sensors at the time of delivery? Do they usually have this in stock? My SA isn't really help since he is not from that location and can't say much.
I also wanted to get the TMPS sensors but can’t get a hold of anybody at Tesla Oakville. I eneded up buying from Tesla Kichener. The plan was to get the winter tires ready when i bring it home.

Reactions: cloud86
My car went from Feb 28-mar28 all the way back to September. This is the third time my car has moved back to September.

Ordered first week of Nov, standard white LR, no upgrades.
I heard that they will prioritize the orders based on upgrades chosen…so if you ordered base package and someone after you orders like FSD and such, they will have priority over you..not sure if this is true

Reactions: nomorefuel
I heard that they will prioritize the orders based on upgrades chosen…so if you ordered base package and someone after you orders like FSD and such, they will have priority over you..not sure if this is true
I think you are right. The SA lied and said cancelling the FSD wont make a difference, my sister ordered a week after me with the same exact build but with FSD. She took possession already while i was pushed to Jan 25-Feb 20. btw OD was Aug.. so they gave her the car because it would net them an extra 10k in FSD.