Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Expect an email from Tesla any day now to accept Tesla Vision agreement, you can even check it now by logging into your tesla account as some of us have overlooked that email, once you agree to that on your Tesla account, you will see your VIN pop-up instantly. Once you see your VIN, reach out to your SA or call one of their sales members and let them know that your VIN is there. They will then set a date for delivery, I would presume around 29th or something, see if you can push him/her for an earlier date "if possible."
Awesome thank you for the tips!

Just checked no Vision agreement yet but fingers crossed it comes in soon. Do you know if the Vin ever shows in the source code prior to accepting the vision agreement?

Awesome thank you for the tips!

Just checked no Vision agreement yet but fingers crossed it comes in soon. Do you know if the Vin ever shows in the source code prior to accepting the vision agreement?
No, recently havnt heard of any such case, make sure to use google chromes tesla vin finder extension - Tesla VIN finder

You should just check it now and see if they did assign you one.

Reactions: Lion18
Factory rear side and back windows are darkened and won't provide adequate
heat rejection and UV protection . That's why I will tint all windows on my incoming MY and not just front windows to match rears. Also will have full frontal PPF plus wrapping interior trims matte carbon fibre.
Curious where you got the information stating tesla windows and roof do not provide adaquate IR/UV protection. There's another thread on this forum with pictures and videos of different people using IR and UV meters to test the windows and it showed max protection.

Curious where you got the information stating tesla windows and roof do not provide adaquate IR/UV protection. There's another thread on this forum with pictures and videos of different people using IR and UV meters to test the windows and it showed max protection.

I was told this by the tint place I'm going to. They said rear and back windows only provide privacy and not heat rejection. Elite Tint in Vaughan.

I was told this by the tint place I'm going to. They said rear and back windows only provide privacy and not heat rejection. Elite Tint in Vaughan.
Thx for the info. I'm not sure I could trust the people that are profitting from the advice.

I'm sure that tints add an extra level of protection but I'm skeptical of anyone that doesnt work in the industry telling me tesla glass doesnt provide adaquate protection by itself.

Good luck on your tints/ppf. Hope you enjoy your MY when you get it

Thx for the info. I'm not sure I could trust the people that are profitting from the advice.

I'm sure that tints add an extra level of protection but I'm skeptical of anyone that doesnt work in the industry telling me tesla glass doesnt provide adaquate protection by itself.

Good luck on your tints/ppf. Hope you enjoy your MY when you get it
100% agree with you. Thanks and best wishes to you for the Holidays and hope your MY will arrive real soon.

Reactions: Rennei
anyone and everyone with EDD after March/April 2022 shouldnt worry.. By the time your EDD comes around.. Austin will be producing cars and everyones EDD will drop Im sure of it. Current EDD are based on Fermont and Nevada production.
I think you are right, once Austin comes on line there will be very little wait. Tesla may actually have excess production after a few months

Reactions: Rennei
Got ours yesterday at Tesla Oakville. everything went well. just a minor scuff on the trim and it got replaced on the spot. Overall great experience! OD - Sept.6 DD - Dec 17.
Congrats!! I'm picking mine up tomorrow noon at Tesla Lawrence and hoping my experience will be as great as yours. Enjoy your brand new MY in good health.

441F9875-43FE-4115-823B-75D7D027998F.jpeg

Just picked up on Thursday MYP. My original order was for a MYLR but my SA had a performance come available so I took it. Amazing vehicle everyone waiting will not be disappointed.