Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My rep just called to schedule pickup for 28th. I guess Christmas gets an extension for me this year. Ordered in September MYLR with FSD. I guess that played a role like mentioned here. The car was literally just made yesterday and is sitting in CA waiting to be picked up for delivery. Ending VIN# 336xxx if that helps.

Reactions: UW_MYLR
Looks like they aren't being too flexible with delivery dates (at least in Calgary). My expected date waivered form Jan to March. Then in early December I was assigned a VIN. I wasn't ready for it with travel plans in December so asked for delay until mid Jan. They said it could be soon after or months after. it seemed to work as I then saw March as delivery. Then this week I was assigned another VIN (in December). I asked again for a January delay and to check my last messages for context. They replied OK, but this is last time, you have to take delivery on next match. Seems a bit inflexible since they moved my date back to Dec after moving it to Jan - then giving me ultimatum. not the end of the world or anything, but other people seem to have no problem getting extensions. I always have the option to cancel order I guess.

Picked up my MSM Model Y (7 Seater) today. Got Delivery 2 days early (16th instead of the 18th) from Tesla's Toronto-Lawrence Avenue location. Everything went smooth, nothing major - the panel gap was slightly larger than I had hoped on one side, but it wasn't unacceptably bad and so I won't make any service requests. I reviewed a few other new Model 3s and Y's near my car for panel gaps and they all seemed to be off on one or the other side. The Delivery Agent was super nice though, asked me to take a photo of it and if I ever feel the itch to fix it, to bring along the photo. Also did not notice any unusually loud/humming noise from the water pump (so far). The steering was slightly off-center, which I will get fixed later on. But overall, really happy with the car, once you floor this thing - it's almost like you are on Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland.

Next Step: Xpel Stealth PPF on Sunday.

IMG_4649.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4653.jpg
    IMG_4653.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Picked up my MSM Model Y (7 Seater) today. Got Delivery 2 days early (16th instead of the 18th) from Tesla's Toronto-Lawrence Avenue location. Everything went smooth, nothing major - the panel gap was slightly larger than I had hoped on one side, but it wasn't unacceptably bad and so I won't make any service requests. I reviewed a few other new Model 3s and Y's near my car for panel gaps and they all seemed to be off on one or the other side. The Delivery Agent was super nice though, asked me to take a photo of it and if I ever feel the itch to fix it, to bring along the photo. Also did not notice any unusually loud/humming noise from the water pump (so far). The steering was slightly off-center, which I will get fixed later on. But overall, really happy with the car, once you floor this thing - it's almost like you are on Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland.

Next Step: Xpel Stealth PPF on Sunday.

View attachment 745048
Congrats. Where are you getting your ppf done? Im debating between xpel and kavaca. If i understood the reviews for kavaca right, its a bit better since it comes with a ceramic coat imbedded into the film and is auto self healing without heat.

Reactions: rightthing
Congrats. Where are you getting your ppf done? Im debating between xpel and kavaca. If i understood the reviews for kavaca right, its a bit better since it comes with a ceramic coat imbedded into the film and is auto self healing without heat.
Thanks. Getting the PPF done by “ThatTintGuy” (saw someone recommended him on the forum). Just doing Xpel as because there are so many videos on it, I wanted to make sure that my one looked similar.

Reactions: Rennei
OD: Sept 1 - MYLR B/B 20inch rims

My EDD like most has gone back and forth (from December fluctuating to March - over a week ago was Feb13-Mar13). Since last week, it moved to Dec 17-Dec 31.

I keep calling Tesla to get updates since my SA rarely responds. Today the guy on the call told me that he can now see my car has been "soft matched" and will begin production. Also said that this means 80% chance I get it before year's end. But I will still temper my expectations.
Update: EDD has now shortened to a 10 day window Dec 21 - Dec 31. Still no Vin tho

• Love
Reactions: rightthing
Update: EDD has now shortened to a 10 day window Dec 21 - Dec 31. Still no Vin tho
Expect an email from Tesla any day now to accept Tesla Vision agreement, you can even check it now by logging into your tesla account as some of us have overlooked that email, once you agree to that on your Tesla account, you will see your VIN pop-up instantly. Once you see your VIN, reach out to your SA or call one of their sales members and let them know that your VIN is there. They will then set a date for delivery, I would presume around 29th or something, see if you can push him/her for an earlier date "if possible."