Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone in Canada changed the car registration/loan to spouse's name just before delivery? I don't want to change anything with risk of messing up EDD delivery, but I want to put in my wife's name.

Yes although my edd is Feb 8-12. I called into tesla and removed my wife’s name from the car as every person has to come in and sign and that’s a pain. It wasn’t an issue at all took 5 mins and my MVPA changed instant

Quick update. I did contact the dealership to confirm what kind of processor I am going to get. They said that they don’t share this kind of information. But I was told it would be “the latest and the greatest one”.
VIN: I didn’t have it before but my SA did give it to me. Today the same VIN has officially showed up in the app.

Update
MYP white on black, FSD, no tow
OD: Dec 23rd
EDD: Jan 10-Feb 7
Jan 11- ‘March’
Jan 17-Feb 19 to Mar 19
Jan 25a-Feb 8 to Feb 17
Jan 25p-Feb 8 to Feb 12
Today-Feb 4 to Feb 10

Can anyone PM me a contact to Kitchener location? No one’s called and tried calling them I mostly get VM. No one’s called yet hoping I can get mine close to the 4th would be great

I have a MYP (Red with hitch) with an estimated date of Feb 5 to Mar 5. I had all but given up hope of the possibility of getting the 4680. Now, I'm not so sure...

After the recent updates, and a lot of rumors that they may strategize to use 4680's for MYPs first (to avoid creating two different MYLR from Fremont or Austin). Also, being in the GTA, I wonder which provinces will be supplied by which factories. While it was announced that Fremont will supply the West in the US and Austin will supply the east, we cannot just assume that it will be the case for Canada too. Perhaps BC and Prairies supplied by Fremont and Central/Atlantic by Austin?

Really, no one knows and everyone's opinion will be narrated by their own unique bias. I know that my perspective is DEFINATELY heavily skewed.
Update. EDD is now Feb 12 to 24!!!

So excited. Most likely 2170, but I really don’t care anymore. Looking forward to see the VIN to see if it is an Austin one.

Hello, Im new here. Question - my MYLR White, black int, 20'- ordered in Sept at Yorkdale, delivery location is Oakville. I've had a similar experience original EDD was march, moved up to Jan 25- Feb 22 for the longest time, randomly moved to June - i called my rep furious and he updated it to Feb 10 - March 10. Two days ago it changed to Feb 13-27. I wanted to apply for financing and i'm not sure when i should do my application. I don't trust the EDD and would prefer to do one check against my credit. The approved rate only lasts for 30 days.
What has been everyones experience with financing with Tesla? How long does it take to be approved etc?