Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, first post here. Congrats to everyone who have recently received delivery of their MY! Anxiously awaiting for ours as well...
  • MYLR5 | white/black
  • OD: Sept 09, 2021
  • EDD: Feb 8 - Feb 22
Still haven't received delivery notice, but hoping it will be in the earlier half of the February delivery window. We've been through the same rollercoaster of delivery date changes as everyone else, but happy to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel (here's hoping it doesn't get extended further).

Reactions: Rennei
SA fine tuned delivery. Picking up Feb 15.
  • (Tesla Vision accepted)
  • Ins. Updated in app
  • Waiting on agreement to populate
  • Financing pre approved through Tesla
  • Playing phone tag with SA to confirm build updates
Vin: Freemont 375XXX

MYP, white, white, tow, no FSD

OD Nov 4, 2021
  • Delivery Window:
    • December 11 - 31
    • January 7 - February 4
    • December 14-31
    • December 21-31
    • January 14-31
    • January 3-31
    • January 18-February 11
    • Jan 28-Feb 9
    • Feb 1 - 25
    • Feb 11 -23
    • Feb 14-18 Vin Assigned
    • Delivery Scheduled: Feb 19
    • Delivery Scheduled update: Feb 15

Reactions: Rennei and garumaru
  • Ins. Updated in app

OD Nov 4, 2021
  • Delivery Window:
    • December 11 - 31
    • January 7 - February 4
    • December 14-31
    • December 21-31
    • January 14-31
    • January 3-31
    • January 18-February 11
    • Jan 28-Feb 9
    • Feb 1 - 25
    • Feb 11 -23
    • Feb 14-18 Vin Assigned

Looks like we have the same delivery date!

MYP, white, black, no tow, no FSD.
OD Nov 24, 2021
Delivery Scheduled: Feb 15

Reactions: Rennei and Dimundz
Based on the MYP wait thread there’s a bunch of people that have been in September “jail”. But what was your original ED? Still seems early for MYLR
I ordered Mid sept and a week and half ago it changed from Feb 10-Mar 10 to Feb 13- Feb 27. earlier this week i received a text asking about any trade ins, other than that no VIN no text from SA

MYLR White,Black In, no FSD, No Tow, 20in

• Ins. Updated in app

OD Nov 4, 2021
  • Delivery Window:
    • December 11 - 31
    • January 7 - February 4
    • December 14-31
    • December 21-31
    • January 14-31
    • January 3-31
    • January 18-February 11
    • Jan 28-Feb 9
    • Feb 1 - 25
    • Feb 11 -23
    • Feb 14-18 Vin Assigned
Interesting your order date was almost a month after mine, and you already have your delivery date. Nice! Hoping to see mine just around the corner.

MYP - Red/Black w/ tow hitch
OD - Nov 8, 2021
EDD - Feb 13 to 19!!!
Delivery location - Vaughan Ontario

I got the "vision update" yesterday and the delivery date changed to Feb 13-19, which means that it's likely to come in the next couple of weeks. The timeline has continued to get smaller which is a good sign.

I went to the source code and used the "ctrl+f" and the Google extension (Tesla VIN Finder), and I still don't see the VIN to know more about it. While I anticipate it is coming from Fremont, I find it strange that I don't see the VIN yet to confirm. For those who are in a similar situation or already received they MYP, how soon before delivery did you get your VIN?

In some of the other rooms, many Americans living in the colder states have reported getting mud flaps installed. Some even had some PPF in some areas too. Anyone have any insight on the GTA deliveries? Do they have mud flaps?

MYP - Red/Black w/ tow hitch
OD - Nov 8, 2021
EDD - Feb 13 to 19!!!
Delivery location - Vaughan Ontario

I got the "vision update" yesterday and the delivery date changed to Feb 13-19, which means that it's likely to come in the next couple of weeks. The timeline has continued to get smaller which is a good sign.

I went to the source code and used the "ctrl+f" and the Google extension (Tesla VIN Finder), and I still don't see the VIN to know more about it. While I anticipate it is coming from Fremont, I find it strange that I don't see the VIN yet to confirm. For those who are in a similar situation or already received they MYP, how soon before delivery did you get your VIN?

In some of the other rooms, many Americans living in the colder states have reported getting mud flaps installed. Some even had some PPF in some areas too. Anyone have any insight on the GTA deliveries? Do they have mud flaps?
From what I understand, my buddy who already received his MYLR a few months ago have the mud flaps and PPF installed as standard factory setup now for Canada. The mud flaps are only installed behind the front wheels, and the PPF is only applied to the small area on the bottom rear section of the rear passenger doors. Anyone else can chime in to confirm this.

Reactions: Redline_
Interesting your order date was almost a month after mine, and you already have your delivery date. Nice! Hoping to see mine just around the corner.
For a MYP? I can’t see signatures on mobile if yours is listed there.

Funny you say ‘already’ got yours lol when if you see my signature, I was expecting this December when the EDD was tightening then end of quarter came and we all got screwed by guaranteed deliveries to west coast instead of east, pleasing share holders.

For a MYP? I can’t see signatures on mobile if yours is listed there.

Funny you say ‘already’ got yours lol when if you see my signature, I was expecting this December when the EDD was tightening then end of quarter came and we all got screwed by guaranteed deliveries to west coast instead of east, pleasing share holders.
My apologies, I didn't realize the MYP models deliver quicker than the MYLR models (which is what I have ordered). One of our updated delivery dates was also in December, but like everyone else, was just part of the rollercoaster ride.

My signature isn't enabled yet as I'm still too new to the TMC family. Need a few more posts. In the meantime.....

MYLR5 | white/black | OD: Sept 09, 2021 | EDD: Feb 8 - Feb 22 | Location: Toronto (East)

Reactions: Dimundz and vct07
I'm sure I'm not alone, but everyone that's still waiting for delivery have their accessories collecting dust in a corner of their house packed and ready to bring to the dealership for delivery day? 😅

IMG_4909.jpeg