Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I think someone mentioned this before but my "credit offer" expired, after 90 days from placing order. I'm not sure if I should reapply righ now, since my EDD is August at the moment and I don't want to rape my credit score. Any thoughts ?

Hey guys, I think someone mentioned this before but my "credit offer" expired, after 90 days from placing order. I'm not sure if I should reapply righ now, since my EDD is August at the moment and I don't want to rape my credit score. Any thoughts ?
Same kind of thing happened to me. Mine may expire as my edd moved again. Hold tight until you get your VIN.

It's expensive, don't get me wrong, but it's great! MPP was the way to go with their Canadian Roots. It was more expensive than Unplugged, but you get what you pay for! Many within this forum have reported a better experience with MPP. Öhlins/Redwood appears to be the gold standard but wayyyy to expensive for me.

MPP is good because you still feel grounded. It's not like driving on a bouncy mattress or Goku's flying nimbus 😆! What it does do is smooth out a lot of the minor road imperfections. On the MYP stock,I could feel every single imperfection on the road, this just makes it glide more until you hit a sewer, speed bump or train track, you'll still feel those.

It's worth empsaizing that this is comparing the Model Y PERFORMANCE to the coilovers, which are stiffer than the long range. So the difference was significant for me. I'd assume the difference would be less if you're running the MYLR.

My two cents. Good luck buddy.
Good to know! I have a blue/black/tow MYP saying March 12-26th from Vaughan. Ordered Feb 14th. I’m debating the MPP but have to try it out first with the Michelins vs the old Pirelli Summers. I could try to reduce psi first and see if that helps a bit. We have an 22’ M3 LR w/boost and we lowered psi to 38 from 42..makes a difference for sure.

Glad your enjoying the P! How’s the feel 0-80 vs 20-100? I find after a roll, it’s like a jet lol. I’m debating whether to hold for Austin build/4680..I have more time due to 90 day hold window. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Nothing in source code yet. I see you are waiting for a mylr7 as well from same area. My delivery date window was matching yours until I did financing option on the Tesla website and then it changed. You’d think they’d build ours and ship them around the same time as our order dates are similar…
Yeah the EDDs are hit and miss. I know for my m3lr a couple of months ago, they didn't contact me until the car was on route to Calgary so hopefully the fact that they called you to apply for financing means that they see it in the system.

Yeah the EDDs are hit and miss. I know for my m3lr a couple of months ago, they didn't contact me until the car was on route to Calgary so hopefully the fact that they called you to apply for financing means that they see it in the system.
Thanks Emira. The Tesla rep that called me was the 1-800 customer rep team, not the Calgary specific people for asking about financing and if I’m trading a car in.

Any sign of your vin yet?

Hi all. New to forum.

Ontario, Canada
Ordered 11/26
Original delivery date May-June
Found out last week it was pushed to Mid March
As of today EDD March 11-17
Red, 7 seats, 20” wheels, full self driving
Talked to customer support yesterday I was told I was assigned a vehicle yesterday and he can see my VIN but will not give it to me yet as he said sometimes they become unassigned. He said just to wait for the text.

Do we think this EDD is true or can this still change? Thanks all.

Hi all. New to forum.

Ontario, Canada
Ordered 11/26
Original delivery date May-June
Found out last week it was pushed to Mid March
As of today EDD March 11-17
Red, 7 seats, 20” wheels, full self driving
Talked to customer support yesterday I was told I was assigned a vehicle yesterday and he can see my VIN but will not give it to me yet as he said sometimes they become unassigned. He said just to wait for the text.

Do we think this EDD is true or can this still change? Thanks all.
You are helping end Q1 with lots of $$$ extras. RED-FSD-20"-7S. All in but except a TOW for a cherry on top of higher gross margin.

Yep looks like your the ideal Model Y LR customer. Good luck

Also, just a reminder (from Tesla's FAQ):

When should I start the credit application?
You can apply any time after you place your vehicle order. The credit approvals are valid to up to 90 days, but rates are good for 30 days from approval. If your delivery date falls after your credit application expires, you may need to start a new application.

What does F380xxx tell you about Ryzen? My assigned vin is F384xxx and want to make sure I get the latest and greatest too.

There was a brief period that Tesla reverted to use Intel for their Model Y due to lack of AMD chips, around F376XXX to F380XXX. Not sure if it was for all Model Ys or only Performance. Mine was a Performance. Seems F380XXX and higher are all Ryzen so you should be good. If it matters a lot to you simply ask your advisor to confirm what your VIN has.

You are helping end Q1 with lots of $$$ extras. RED-FSD-20"-7S. All in but except a TOW for a cherry on top of higher gross margin.

Yep looks like your the ideal Model Y LR customer. Good luck
Don’t know if that’s “ideal” but it is what it is now. Searched for my VIN in desktop and it looks like its F389xxx (if they don’t unassign it) 🤞🏻. BUT what does that mean? I’ve read heated wipers? AMD? Etc? Can someone enlighten me? Please help a sleepless breastfeeding momma out. Thanks!!!

There was a brief period that Tesla reverted to use Intel for their Model Y due to lack of AMD chips, around F376XXX to F380XXX. Not sure if it was for all Model Ys or only Performance. Mine was a Performance. Seems F380XXX and higher are all Ryzen so you should be good. If it matters a lot to you simply ask your advisor to confirm what your VIN has.
Thanks, I did and he said it should be all the latest updates.

Got my VIN today. I knew it was already on my account but I have not received a text, not showing in app and I wanted confirmation. So I called today and lady said she was going to send a text with my VIN and delivery requirements. She also said another text will be sent to me for delivery date once the car is closer to the border. Current EDD March 11-17.

Don’t know if that’s “ideal” but it is what it is now. Searched for my VIN in desktop and it looks like its F389xxx (if they don’t unassign it) 🤞🏻. BUT what does that mean? I’ve read heated wipers? AMD? Etc? Can someone enlighten me? Please help a sleepless breastfeeding momma out. Thanks!!!
You need to contact Tesla to find out whether it has AMD.

Some 2022 Model Ys shipping with MCU3 (AMD Ryzen)