Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received delivery appt May 7 for Vaughan… OD: Nov 5/21 MYLR 5-seat/Red/Blk/20”/no FSD/no Tow… looks like they are arriving! No VIN yet though…
Can you find your VIN via source code or MVPA document? I am in a similar situation and Tesla customer service didn't reveal the VIN but I can see it via source code and the MVPA document.

Also, no one has called me to schedule delivery yet, and my DC is Oakville. My assigned SA never replies to my emails till date.

Can you find your VIN via source code or MVPA document? I am in a similar situation and Tesla customer service didn't reveal the VIN but I can see it via source code and the MVPA document.

Also, no one has called me to schedule delivery yet, and my DC is Oakville. My assigned SA never replies to my emails till date.
I’ve tried repeatedly to find a VIN with the “5YJ” search and nothing so far. I feel unnerved that seemingly everyone in my OD range at least has a VIN and I have…15 EDD changes, including having my delivery window arrive three times already, prior to later date resets.

I’ve tried repeatedly to find a VIN with the “5YJ” search and nothing so far. I feel unnerved that seemingly everyone in my OD range at least has a VIN and I have…15 EDD changes, including having my delivery window arrive three times already, prior to later date resets.
If it makes you feel any better, i just got pushed from May 8-22 to May 23-June 6. I actually got my hopes up that this was it. Back into the queue for me...

Didn't the Model Y vins change to "7SA" instead of "5YJ" for 2022? I don't have either so I can't confirm, but may check for 7SA instead.

Where is exactly does it sit in the source code?I’ve done this to look numerous times: using chrome on windows desktop, I Right click, select inspect, than I hit creel-F then search for “vin” and don’t see anything. I’ve got everything the same as @Memelord pretty much (order date Nov 3, edd May 10-June 7.)

Any advice would be great!

What colour are you? red? I’m red. Seeing people getting vin, but feel maybe spidey sense should be tingling.
Tried. Still nada.
can someone post a pic of their screen showing a hidden VIN (blurred if you like) in the source code? Seems like a bunch of places under right clicking on inspect to look With all the code. Thanks I’m advance.

Where is exactly does it sit in the source code?I’ve done this to look numerous times: using chrome on windows desktop, I Right click, select inspect, than I hit creel-F then search for “vin” and don’t see anything. I’ve got everything the same as @Memelord pretty much (order date Nov 3, edd May 10-June 7.)

Any advice would be great!
Check under documents if you have a MVPA. That should reveal your VIN. The source code method is on the desktop, right click and hit view source (or ctrl-u) and do the "vin" or "7SA" search on that page by hitting ctrl-f.

Reactions: casefresh
Tried. Still nada
Check under documents if you have a MVPA. That should reveal your VIN. The source code method is on the desktop, right click and hit view source (or ctrl-u) and do the "vin" or "7SA" search on that page by hitting ctrl-f.
Thanks @andyveld. Only thing I see is the original order agreement under docs from Nov 2 2021. Probably coming soon I hope!