Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dropped by Toronto Lawrence today since it has been almost 7 months since i was there to place the order. The lot is packed with Model Y's that have a manufactured date of april 16 mostly and some as recent as april 20 or so. Many white ones were there.. just sitting there. Cant they just give one to me?
I know eh. Did you go by the lot behind the esso through Underhill rd, tons more teslas parked. I was there for a test drive this morning.

AB8FF4C6-483B-4FE5-A760-00F42D4121AE.jpeg

770EA41E-FAB5-4BBA-B1B9-2BF39A3394DC.jpeg

A6965EF7-F0D6-4520-B551-95965345C9C4.jpeg

Someone was kind enough to do some investigation at the Kitchener SC.

Lots of MYLR’s waiting, no MYP’s it seems.

Definitely some with no charge port ECU yet too.

Also apparently vins in the April 16 or so build time frame.

View attachment 801413
View attachment 801414
View attachment 801418

Someone was kind enough to do some investigation at the Kitchener SC.

Lots of MYLR’s waiting, no MYP’s it seems.

Definitely some with no charge port ECU yet too.

Also apparently vins in the April 16 or so build time frame.
Nice work. All i got from the SA was that it would take about a month once you get the text as it takes time to ship from fremont. Also, got a free alkaline water for my troubles. I guess it might be true that some deliveries are being delayed because of the chargeport as reported elsewhere. I saw a few like in your pic where it was taped. Could make sense.

Anyone in Alberta getting delivery updates? Still on May 15 - 29 for me.

It's a simplistic view, and I'm likely in the minority, but why on earth would anyone invest in a really fun vehicle to drive and then pay $10k+ for a feature that makes it so you don't drive it? Full disclosure though that I tried FSD on a Model 3 performance and it cut across 2 lanes making a left hand turn and scared the **** out of me while I scrambled to turn it back into the proper lane.
I’m in Alberta and I’m holding steady with EDD May 10-June 7th. Spidey sense is tingling, but it’s been tingling now for a few weeks 🧐

Attachments

• 1651894442157.png
    1651894442157.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: robespierre94
Today morning update 24-5-2022 to 07-06-2022. Was expected post-SA comments, hope this sticks. The process would be so much better if SA or the company keep people posted about their build and transit status

Hope loan can be completed prior to June 1 rate increase by 0.5%, cant afford any more interest

Reactions: GigaToronto