Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1) I would call the SA and ask, but I don't think it would.

2) Saw a recent post (yesterday?) in the 7 seat room about someone adding FSD and EDD window was bumped up almost immediately. However given my EDD's I put about zero faith in those numbers. So.....maybe ? lol

3) I would also ask your SA on this, but I suspect the total would just be adjusted. I've learned my lesson and I won't be applying for re-financing again as mine is set to expire for the third time.

With all that said I am considering adding FSD at this point as it looks cool and if there's any chance it will speed up delivery.......who goes first, you or me? Haha.
Thanks @Stirfry ! Rock Paper Scissors? I’m going to double check with SA in person later today and hopefully the overall price doesn’t have to change. That would be a real kick in the nuts.

• Funny
Reactions: Stirfry
Oof, Alberta is not feeling the love on deliveries right now. You ordered before me, but I'm still showing a 2 week window in May...for now.

MYLR White/Black/19/Tow
Order Date Oct 2, 2021
Original Estimated Delivery April 2022
Current Estimated Delivery May 17 - 31
Calgary
Yep I got moved this am as well to edd June 13-July 18. I’m ready to just add FSD now than after delivery but am confirming a couple things first in person with SA later today so I don’t royally screw anything up on my order and pricing from Nov 2021.

Yep I got moved this am as well to edd June 13-July 18. I’m ready to just add FSD now than after delivery but am confirming a couple things first in person with SA later today so I don’t royally screw anything up on my order and pricing from Nov 2021.
When you meet with him could you inquire about what happens if you change something else on the order like a color (to a more expensive one) or add tow or 20" wheels or switch to MYP.?

I think adding FSD won't change your price but to date we know that in Canada changing anything else on the order does update to the new prices + whatever option you've added. I'm really hoping they change the rules at some point to be in line with the US where pricing that was in place at your original OD is honored.

When you meet with him could you inquire about what happens if you change something else on the order like a color (to a more expensive one) or add tow or 20" wheels or switch to MYP.?

I think adding FSD won't change your price but to date we know that in Canada changing anything else on the order does update to the new prices + whatever option you've added. I'm really hoping they change the rules at some point to be in line with the US where pricing that was in place at your original OD is honored.
Will do. Mobilizing I’m the next 30mins 😎

All good adding FSD @Stirfry . I ordered in November and physically sat with the SA just now to get the ball rolling to add it. He said it would take a few minutes for his team to confirm and then I received an email a few minutes later with new updated prder. It was added with no issues for $10,600 (the price it was when I ordered in Nov). My overall build price at time of order remained the same as well.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: arbitrage000
All good adding FSD @Stirfry . I ordered in November and physically sat with the SA just now to get the ball rolling to add it. He said it would take a few minutes for his team to confirm and then I received an email a few minutes later with new updated prder. It was added with no issues for $10,600 (the price it was when I ordered in Nov). My overall build price at time of order remained the same as well.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Very cool, thanks for the update. I will consider adding it.....fingers crossed it will help.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Let us know if your EDD changes for the better after adding the FSD.

2) Saw a recent post (yesterday?) in the 7 seat room about someone adding FSD and EDD window was bumped up almost immediately. However given my EDD's I put about zero faith in those numbers. So.....maybe ? lol

3) I would also ask your SA on this, but I suspect the total would just be adjusted. I've learned my lesson and I won't be applying for re-financing again as mine is set to expire for the third time.

With all that said I am considering adding FSD at this point as it looks cool and if there's any chance it will speed up delivery.......who goes first, you or me? Haha.
I just added FSD and nothing changed yet.

The cost of FSD was just added to the money I need to pay at signing. I think I will remove it tomorrow.

I just added FSD to MYLR white/white tow and the EDD remained November 2022 to February 2023. The cost of EDD was just added to the money I need to pay at signing and not to my Scotia Bank financing. Maybe when the financing expires and I reapply I can add the cost of FSD. In the mean time, I am going to remove FSD weekend.

I just added FSD to MYLR white/white tow and the EDD remained November 2022 to February 2023. The cost of EDD was just added to the money I need to pay at signing and not to my Scotia Bank financing. Maybe when the financing expires and I reapply I can add the cost of FSD. In the mean time, I am going to remove FSD weekend.
Interesting, thanks. How long did you wait? I was wondering if the EDD would be updated in a few days, that's what appeared to be happening in the US-based threads. Although hard to really confirm as correlation != causation.

Just Did the loan application through Tesla. Model 3 SR+ - I am quoted 5.1% APR. Looks horrible rate to me. I am in Montreal. Anyone else did the loan app recently. What are the rates people are getting.
I have 2 weeks window. Should I apply by myself or they will contact and ask for credit application? I remember in January the rate was around 3.3% but 5.1% is a little high. I will let you mine as soon as I get the info.

OD: 20 Oct 2021, EDD: May 16-30

I have 2 weeks window. Should I apply by myself or they will contact and ask for credit application? I remember in January the rate was around 3.3% but 5.1% is a little high. I will let you mine as soon as I get the info.

OD: 20 Oct 2021, EDD: May 16-30
Just apply and lock the rate now. I got an email asking me to complete the payment. Called customer service and they asked me to do financing asap. The rates are going to go up further. In hindsight- I would have definitely got a better rate if applied a couple of weeks back. They hold the rates for 30 days and approval for 60 days ( Canada)

Reactions: yektoop