Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in my 3rd two weeks window yesterday from May 10 to May 24. Bam it moved to June 4th-July 9th, almost a 5 weeks window. This roller coaster has made me nauseous. Lack of transparency and customer relations is unbecoming of such a big name!!!!
ODD Oct 14. White 19”, black interior plus tow.
My order date and config are identical. For me it slipped from one week window to May 17 - June 14.

Reactions: YSean
This is what I'm planning on doing for financing, may help you guys as well:
Use my HELOC and ask the bank to create an amortization of 12 years, with doubled down payments to repay in 6y. This is just to be safe in case I cannot make doubled payments and continue with original payments.

My HELOC rate is at 3.70%, much better than ~6% that I may get in July for delivery.

Im going to refer to my MYP as a truck from this say forward. I didn’t think of it as one before this afternoon, more of a cross over but when I saw the one poster comparing it to all of those Chevy trucks like the equinox, trax and traverse I was convinced. It really is a truck and will be for me forever from now on. And I’ll call it that and it’ll remind me of the time I read that little meltdown and it’ll make me giggle a little

You found an inventory M3 LR? How??
I had ordered one April.7. Edd was all the way to aug-sep. Saw one drop online apr.29. Was just lucky. Missed a MYLR7 I wanted. They seem to drop randomly. Pick up tomorrow. I had told the SA I'll take any color any wheel. She said she will notify management of my preference. But nothing came out of that. Waitingformytesla.com also helps with inventory drops

Reactions: Destiny1701
@c @Destiny1701 @MYPDBM @Memelord
Didn’t call the OP names. My anger is all directed towards that idiot at GM Burlington . That’s the brain I was talking about.
Didn’t even cross my mind it’s the hauler that brings the Teslas in.
No stocks lost. No crypto invested. Just inflationary losses like everyone else.
I believe you said I sound like those idiots.
How about owning it and just a simple ‘my bad…mis-interpreted’.

Moving right along…:)

I had ordered one April.7. Edd was all the way to aug-sep. Saw one drop online apr.29. Was just lucky. Missed a MYLR7 I wanted. They seem to drop randomly. Pick up tomorrow. I had told the SA I'll take any color any wheel. She said she will notify management of my preference. But nothing came out of that. Waitingformytesla.com also helps with inventory drops
That site waiting for my tesla…doesn’t work. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ugh. Received email a week ago from SA, suggesting delivery might be close. Now I’m again (5th time) into my delivery window (currently May 11-24), with no VIN and nothing happening. I’m sure EDD will be pushed out again tomorrow. (Always seems to happen on day 2 of live window). So incredibly tired of the moving target.
As predicted, new window this morning (May 17-31). What a joke—don’t know why Tesla gives estimates (16 changed EDD windows now for me…) if they never stick. At least it only moved out one week this time. Still no VIN.

Hi, I barely see anyone here who ordered in December. I am a little worried about my order since I see people who ordered in March have their EDD's way before mine.
MYLR, White on white, 5 seater, 19" Gemini, no FSD, no tow hitch (pretty basic configuration except for the white interior)
The initial estimate was July 2022, then May to June 2022, then June to July 2022, then my loan application expired so it briefly changed to Oct 2022 to Jan 2023. I changed the option to Cash so now it's been sitting from August 12 to Sept 23, 2022.

Has anyone else ordered around the same date?

I also have some questions about the insurance. So I am a 23-year-old girl with no previous registered vehicle. I have a G2 and this model y is actually booked under my dad's name (he's the primary registrant but it's my car lol) I will be covered under my dad's current insurance. So it's him than my mom and then I will be added. Both of them have G's and crystal clear records. How much according to this should my monthly insurance come to? Any ideas?

Hi, I barely see anyone here who ordered in December. I am a little worried about my order since I see people who ordered in March have their EDD's way before mine.
MYLR, White on white, 5 seater, 19" Gemini, no FSD, no tow hitch (pretty basic configuration except for the white interior)
The initial estimate was July 2022, then May to June 2022, then June to July 2022, then my loan application expired so it briefly changed to Oct 2022 to Jan 2023. I changed the option to Cash so now it's been sitting from August 12 to Sept 23, 2022.

I also have some questions about the insurance. So I am a 23-year-old girl with no previous registered vehicle. I have a G2 and this model y is actually booked under my dad's name (he's the primary registrant but it's my car lol) I will be covered under my dad's current insurance. So it's him than my mom and then I will be added. Both of them have G's and crystal clear records. How much according to this should my monthly insurance come to? Any ideas?

I have order placed in mid of November 2021 (14th Nov ), my EDD stayed May-11 to June-8 for 3 months and today I see EDD updated to July 12 - Aug 16. My delivery location is Vaughan.