Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's in my sig, probably can't see it if you are viewing from a phone. Pretty much the same as yours. My mouse is hovering over the FSD buy button depending on what happens with yours haha.

MYLR | Ext: Red | Int: Black | 7 seats | 19" Wheels | Tow | No FSD
Order date: Sept 15 | Profile completed Oct 5
Original EDD: Feb 2022. Current EDD: June 1-June 29
I think we need to start a new group for longest wait time 🥲. I ordered Aug 25 (but changed seats to white on Sep 15). I too have 7 seats. My EDD was two weeks away but now has changed twice (Jul 11 to Aug 15)

My EDD is this week May 16-20 MYLR - Blue/White, Gemini Been waiting since Oct 2021. VIN NF417...

EDD changed about 12 times - Patience definitely needed to join the Tesla Cult

I am stopping my self from getting too excited since EDD keeps changing. EDD prior to the date above was May 12-16th. SA told me to be patient as they are overwhelmed with prepping cars for pick up.

Picking up at Vaugh location - took a visit over the weekend and saw maybe 10 or so cars being washed and prep while another 10-15 were outside still with plastic on the seats. unfortunately none of the ones outside was mine..Meh !!

PATIENCE !!!

Reactions: garumaru