Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is strange, I have MYLR ODD March 14, 2022 and is slated for June 16 to July 14. specs as below

• Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Tow Hitch
How does my car come before you?

As for FSD all cars are equipped with it, its software enablement (as per TESLA website) so wondering why you are so late or is my car really coming between dates I am told?
OMG! We have the Exact same Config. I'm Nov-Feb deliver :(

Ordered March 7

How does an Advisor get assigned to you? Since i ordered in March I haven't received an email or texted and my EDD is in 2 weeks (hopefully).
If you ordered one online without being to the showroom, you need to call them and ask for the contact information of the SA who picks it up.

A SA can be extremely helpful or non-existent. I have had 3 SAs, first one was extremely responsive, I never had to reach out to him for an update and because he's always kept me in the loop. The 2nd one was ok, minium communication but effective. 3rd one is absolute garbage.

, 5, Silver/Black
If you ordered one online without being to the showroom, you need to call them and ask for the contact information of the SA who picks it up.

A SA can be extremely helpful or non-existent. I have had 3 SAs, first one was extremely responsive, I never had to reach out to him for an update and because he's always kept me in the loop. The 2nd one was ok, minium communication but effective. 3rd one is absolute garbage.
What’s the number to call?

I visited the local showroom to me today, and asked to 'edit' my order, and the lady said the price will change. I ordered on Feb 2021. Another friend of mine late last week called and said you can change if your order was placed after January 2021. I don't get it, what's the real scoop?

Finally got an email from Tesla requiring final payment and EDD changed to May 30-June 3rd. Also now shows a VIN through source code. Anyone know the current financing rate from Tesla?
Can someone take a pic of their screen and post the pic where this is hiding in the source code? Black out your vin guys if ya want. Just need to visual see this…thanks in advance.

Thanks for the feedback. Im going into the office tomorrow which is around the corner from the Vaughn location so Ill pop in to ask.

Got this back from Vaughan today on my May 23-June 2 edd. 😀

FC4788F1-7707-4E6B-B3CC-8A73A81C4898.jpeg

Hey everyone!

Just picked up our MYLR yesterday.

Build was great. Zero misalignment or gaps for the panels. All (most?) features working as expected, though I’m sure we missed a few since there’s so many. Heated steering and wipers. I didn’t test these but I saw the buttons on the screen; haven’t checked for new ryzen chip.

Only issue was a small scratch on the front bumper, but we’re booking a service appointment to get it fixed since it’s considered a delivery defect.

A bonus:

We got our contract in March which gave us a 3.28% rate. I wanted to change my term length but the SA said to just submit it as is. There was a chance that the bank would accept it and not updated to the latest 4.85%. And luckily they did 👍.

And that’s it! Good luck to everyone. Be patient. Your “truck” will come 😃

Well a few inches closer!! Got the text/email yesterday to schedule my delivery - Currently scheduled for Thrusday the 26th of May here in Ottawa. Still not VIN in the app (but i did get it via Tesla Rep). Text does say " we may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your model Y arrives earlier or later.." so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much! Do schedule dates tend to hold up?

Well a few inches closer!! Got the text/email yesterday to schedule my delivery - Currently scheduled for Thrusday the 26th of May here in Ottawa. Still not VIN in the app (but i did get it via Tesla Rep). Text does say " we may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your model Y arrives earlier or later.." so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much! Do schedule dates tend to hold up?
Happy for you but i ordered a couple of weeks before you with same config except i have tow hitch. Hopefully there are no tow hitch issues causing delays as i am 4 days away from my edd without a vin or any text from Tesla. I thought my 13 day window would shrink to a 4 day window by now. Realky getting antsy at this point...