Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh super sweet. Mine's F448 as well but still hidden in source and I've not got the delivery appointment either. Still showing EDD of June 5 - June 8 though. Hopefully the same sequence you had yesterday happens for me today!
I had to stop into tesla Oakville to get my VIN lol. Wasn’t in source code either.

I bet you we are on the same truck bro.💪🏽

Last edited:
Reactions: saf007
Today marks day 210 since I placed my order for MYLR 7 seater...at least I am making use of the wait. I have placed a deposit for half of what my PPF will cost and should have around a 25% downpayment available for when she is delivered in June/July. Also have my floor mats, under seat trays, and organizer that sits behind the console on the floor for the 2nd row. Today I ordered a screen protector, holder for my phone, vent covers, and console cup holder liner. If it gets pushed out again I am going to order the wall charger and roof racks.
Very curious now:
- what floor mats?
- what phone holder and why? not good enough on the charging pad? cant see it well?
- what is the console cup holder liner for ?

Last edited:
Very curious now:
- what floor mats?
- what "organizer that sits behind the console on the floor for the 2nd row"
- what phone holder and why? not good enough on the charging pad? cant see it well?
- why vent covers?
- what is the console cup holder liner for ?
- Floor mats no idea
- Model Y: Rear Passenger Centre Console Storage Bin
- aliexpress mobile holder with magsafe - 11.99US $ 40% OFF|Magnetic Car Phone Holder Mobile Stand Magnet Cellphone Support for Tesla Cell Phone Mount Magsafe Charging Bracket Hidden|Universal Car Bracket| - AliExpress
- no idea why people add vent covers
- console cup holder liner holds smaller cups and easy to clean incase of spill, which you will

apart from these
- inverter for running a fridge or MacBook 30.59US $ 49% OFF|Baseus 220v Car Inverter Dc 12v To Ac 110v/220v 150w Converter Auto Power Adapter Type C Usb Fast Charging Station Car Accessory - Car Inverters - AliExpress
- dock for connecting accessories - 33.2US $ 61% OFF|For Tesla 2021 Model 3 Model Y 27w Quick Charger Intelligent Docking Station Usb Shunt Hub Decoration Interior Refit Accessories - Automotive Interior Stickers - AliExpress

Reactions: canadian.bacon
Anyone know if there are significant differences if any (in terms of features) between VIN F444xxx and the F448xxx, or F449xxx ?
My VIN has been assigned but it seems to be quite a lot older in build date compared to what others are posting recently.
Haven't heard of any changes. My VIN is F450. The only thing I'm curious about is the addition of rear double-glazed windows, which may cut down cabin noise slightly.

Not sure how reliable the responses on that feature are on the spreadsheet tracker though... 2022 Tesla Updates Tracker (Responses)

Happening in 2 hours after 7+months wait.

Attachments

• D5C93FA5-52FA-4850-80AB-F1B7518DA66E.jpeg
    D5C93FA5-52FA-4850-80AB-F1B7518DA66E.jpeg
    323.8 KB · Views: 75
Anyone know if there are significant differences if any (in terms of features) between VIN F444xxx and the F448xxx, or F449xxx ?
My VIN has been assigned but it seems to be quite a lot older in build date compared to what others are posting recently.
They are usually made in batches of 1k-1.5k daily and all the vins for the week are assigned randomly so a 440 and 450 could be older or newer and you would never know. But in the long term, a 470 or 480 will be newer for sure

Im on the phone with CAA and they told me i have to call my old insurer td to cancel the policy for the trade in vehicle. I didnt know i had to do this and didnt know there was a cancellation policy when switching insurers. If i set the cancel date to the scheduled Tesla date and then Tesla delays pick up, would i need to call td to change the cancel date again? Just wondering what people did
One can call TD on the day you get Tesla and cancel the insurance you don't need to inform them in advance.

Reactions: GigaToronto
Order MYP on March 12, 2022 at Lawrence location. Got the 4 day window last Friday and found VIN F450xxx in source code, June 4 - June 7. I didn't get any text messages as of now. Hopefully it is coming so I can book the appointment.
Congrats! That's just one day before I ordered mine so keeping my fingers crossed that it's getting close!

What was your EDD window before you got the VIN?

Reactions: Destiny1701