Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked Lawrence originally as well as it's a tad bit closer from my home but now kind of wish I picked Vaughan lol
Next Thursday can't come any sooner...these next 9 days are gonna go by so slow lol
Reading these comments and happy I picked Vaughan

I just got an update in my app. My EDD of June 22-26 just got updated to June 16-21. This is the third time in 2 weeks that i received a sooner EDD. My previous EDD was June 16-30. The end of quarter push still looks real regardless of Elons announcement.

My insurance is all good to go.. waiting patiently for the call from tesla to book my actual EDD.

So as of 2 days ago my order from NOV 15 2021 estimated delivery now says: TBD
!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!
What does that mean? My delivery window after being June 3 - July 1 for many months then went to July 20- Aug 20 and then July 20 - Aug 25 to now not showing anything? Does that mean I am actually very close to delivery or very far away? Anybody seen this before?

So as of 2 days ago my order from NOV 15 2021 estimated delivery now says: TBD
!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!
What does that mean? My delivery window after being June 3 - July 1 for many months then went to July 20- Aug 20 and then July 20 - Aug 25 to now not showing anything? Does that mean I am actually very close to delivery or very far away? Anybody seen this before?
Yep, I've seen it a few times.

It's generally believed that the algorithm is shifting things around and you will get an updated EDD shortly.

Now which way will it go? No idea.

MYLR
Blue Exterior, Black Interior
19" Gemini, No Tow, No FSD

Tightest I've had is 3 week window and that was brief. Held at 4 week window for 4 months and then poof! If we add FSD do we get it at the old price? So same price as a new order of a Y without FSD? Hah
You can add FSD for the price it was when you placed your original order. For me it shows at $10,600 CAD. There should be an option on your account/app to add it at anytime.

• Helpful
Reactions: Stirfry
Hi
Just curious if there is anybody on this group from Canada that ordered MYP black with tow.

I ordered mine on March 15th and my EDD used to be May and now (July to September). I live in the maritime (east) so would that be a factor or the colour black is a factor? Tesla are not really good with there EDD. I was told that it goes with the configuration of your vehicle…
Thanks 🙏