Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guess someone cancelled their delivery appointment and was offered an earlier delivery date for this Saturday vs next Thursday!
Filled 10L of fuel in the truck this morning lol

I know there's usually a "break-in" period for new ICE vehicles but for Tesla is there such "break-in" that I should be aware of? Will be picking up from Lawrence and quickest way home would be up the DVP/404

Guess someone cancelled their delivery appointment and was offered an earlier delivery date for this Saturday vs next Thursday!
Filled 10L of fuel in the truck this morning lol

I know there's usually a "break-in" period for new ICE vehicles but for Tesla is there such "break-in" that I should be aware of? Will be picking up from Lawrence and quickest way home would be up the DVP/404
Yup. A few km's on the hwy with calibration of the system.

Reactions: MYPDBM
Did any one get this type of sms? If yes then how long it will take to get delivery from this point? My EDD is showing as June18-Jul 02.
ODD: 15-Oct-21
MYLR-white/black- 7seater-tow

we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in June.

Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey guys, anyone is having issues with Autopilot Camera Calibration? Mine still says Calibration in Progress and stuck at 99%. I'm at 168 km. I reset the car by pressing two scroll wheels on the steering wheel, and still, the same issue stuck at 99%. I have also reset Camera Calibration in the Service section and am also stuck at 99%. I don't know what to do now. I have booked a service appointment for them to look at tomorrow morning. Please comment if you guys have encountered this issue and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated!

Did any one get this type of sms? If yes then how long it will take to get delivery from this point? My EDD is showing as June18-Jul 02.

Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.

Thanks.
Lots of the peeps waiting for their M3LR in thr us are getting this text since yesterday in thr other group. It's seems like it's to make sure they can push through deliveries before quarter end and those waiting are still interested.

Hey guys, anyone is having issues with Autopilot Camera Calibration? Mine still says Calibration in Progress and stuck at 99%. I'm at 168 km. I reset the car by pressing two scroll wheels on the steering wheel, and still, the same issue stuck at 99%. I have also reset Camera Calibration in the Service section and am also stuck at 99%. I don't know what to do now. I have booked a service appointment for them to look at tomorrow morning. Please comment if you guys have encountered this issue and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated!
Mine didn't finalize even after few 100 kms until I drove on the hwy for a few kms. Did you drive on the hwy for a few kms yet?

My autopilot started at 85 km (all highway). I've put in quite a few kilometers now and found that the rear wheel has a rubbing sound, so I will need to check that. Overall, I am not impressed with the quality of a 100k-priced car but I like the power and driving dynamics

My autopilot started at 85 km (all highway). I've put in quite a few kilometers now and found that the rear wheel has a rubbing sound, so I will need to check that. Overall, I am not impressed with the quality of a 100k-priced car but I like the power and driving dynamics

Ya, I wasn't too impressed with my MYP as well. There are tonnes of panels, taillights, and interior speakers not aligned properly and there are huge gaps. The thing that baffles me is the fact that the front license plate is slanted. Booked a service appointment with all those things plus the Autopilot calibration issues.

The Tesla Manager I spoke to frequently to apologize. The advisors on the hand will bring up many useless excuses. My three Porsches have none of those issues.

Thanks.
Were your dates shuffled around at the beginning of the month and then moved back? And which delivery location?

Yesterday evening (7pm) i decided to add FSD, and remove it before delivery. The EDD was Aug5 - Sept9
today (3pm) got an email titled “Your Final Payment is Ready”, i checked the App and new EDD June15 - June 19!
is it coincidence! Maybe, but the fact that the car available today that is weird!

OD May 24, MSM, Tow, SFD added yesterday only!

update: i also have two documents one of them has VIN number 7SAYGDEF2NF…

Last edited:
Yesterday evening (7pm) i decided to add FSD, and remove it before delivery. The EDD was Aug5 - Sept9
today (3pm) got an email titled “Your Final Payment is Ready”, i checked the App and new EDD June15 - June 19!
is it coincidence! Maybe, but the fact that the car available today that is weird!

OD May 24, MSM, Tow, SFD added yesterday only!

update: i also have two documents one of them has VIN number 7SAYGDEF2NF…
so I just called Tesla, and the possible reason is someone either rejected the car or delayed it more than a week, the guy said a lot of people delay the car in the summer so this could be the reason. anyway I will go check it on Friday and find out if any issue with it