Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Ordered my MYLR7 MSM 19” FSD May 21. I’ve had 3 EDD changes so far - Nov-Feb, Dec-Mar, Dec 5-Jan30, Jan-Apr. I added tow yesterday to see if that would change anything, but nothing so far. Any suggestions on other config changes I can make they would speed up delivery? Is MSM going to extend delivery? The wheel change? Any suggestions are welcome!

OD: 10/10/2021 (MYLR/Grey/5-seat/20" wheel/black interior/no FSD/no Tow)

MY VIN was assigned June 14th (still source code VIN), and SA told me that car is built and it is in transit to Vancouver delivery centre. EDD has changed twice after VIN was assigned (1st: June 21 to June 27, 2nd: June 27 to July 3). Tesla hasn't reached out to me for scheduling a delivery, yet. Is this normal?

Hi All,

Ordered my MYLR7 MSM 19” FSD May 21. I’ve had 3 EDD changes so far - Nov-Feb, Dec-Mar, Dec 5-Jan30, Jan-Apr. I added tow yesterday to see if that would change anything, but nothing so far. Any suggestions on other config changes I can make they would speed up delivery? Is MSM going to extend delivery? The wheel change? Any suggestions are welcome!
The only thing that would improve your delivery would be to switch to MYP...which I assume isn't what you want as you ordered 7 seats.

It seems there are basically three tiers to the delivery dates....1)MYLR base with no options at all, 2)MYLR with one or more options, 3)MYP.
The only other thing that is sometimes helping expedite orders is FSD but you already have that. Also that seems to only be helping out very old stagnant orders from Aug-Oct'21.

It seems some believe 7 seats and/or tow are harder to come by and delay final delivery sometimes but who knows if that is accurate. Some seem to think Red is harder to get. There was a time when 19" were hard to get and now that seems to have swapped and 20" are harder to get.

But bottom line, I think only a MYP switch would do anything for your EDD at this point in time.

The only thing that would improve your delivery would be to switch to MYP...which I assume isn't what you want as you ordered 7 seats.

It seems there are basically three tiers to the delivery dates....1)MYLR base with no options at all, 2)MYLR with one or more options, 3)MYP.
The only other thing that is sometimes helping expedite orders is FSD but you already have that. Also that seems to only be helping out very old stagnant orders from Aug-Oct'21.

It seems some believe 7 seats and/or tow are harder to come by and delay final delivery sometimes but who knows if that is accurate. Some seem to think Red is harder to get. There was a time when 19" were hard to get and now that seems to have swapped and 20" are harder to get.

But bottom line, I think only a MYP switch would do anything for your EDD at this point in time.
Thanks for your input. Yeah it does seem MYP helps speed up delivery quite a bit. I’m interested in the 19” for range and ride. Anyone getting MYP and putting smaller wheels on it?

Thanks for your input. Yeah it does seem MYP helps speed up delivery quite a bit. I’m interested in the 19” for range and ride. Anyone getting MYP and putting smaller wheels on it?
A couple threads on it...

A couple threads on it...

These are all very promising reviews. Thanks!

I've put up a little collage of a EDD timeline that I have for my Model Y if anyone is interested in my journey. I know delivery date is not 100% trustworthy but we'll see.

Attachments

• TESLA EDD TIMELINE.png
    TESLA EDD TIMELINE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
Sorry to hear. Surprised they wouldnt move delivery date by a day. Most likely they will sell at the current price as an inventory vehicle.
Terrible! I was told by my SA that if vehicle is not picked up 3 days after the original delivery date booking, they will release the vehicle back to the wild. Have you tried calling the dealer again and speak to a different SA? When I couldn't book pick up via their online system, I called in and the earliest time they had for me was a week out (from car arriving off truck) for pick up. Maybe you can try this "loop hole"
Delivery can be moved few days. But Tesla is aiming for Q2 earnings. That is the reason they are not accommodating any date changes. And also they have higher ground now, it's in demand. And have supply issues.

Earlier the delivery days are around 3-5 and right now it's 2days.

The SA totally copped to the fact it was end-of-quarter and every car on their lot had to be gone before end of business on June 30th.