Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
***edited***

CV-MY (me)
July 23 to Aug 27
Vancouver

omceuponatime
July 25 to Aug 8
Vancouver

Cbdriver
July 22 to Aug 5

jay604jay
July 25th to Aug 29

itr452
July 19 to 23
Vancouver (delivery July 22)

Question is. How many MODEL Y's fit onto a transport truck lol

Reactions: Cbdriver
Hello everyone

I order my Model Y Long Range on Nov 7 2021.

My EDD is currently December 07 - February 01.

If I change my order to the Performance version, will I get the price that was on Nov 7 for the performance? If so, how do you go about making that change? I checked on the Tesla account website but there is no option to change, only option I see is upgrade which is only to add FSD or Enhanced Autopilot. I tried to call the Tesla store in Vaughan, Ontario but I could not speak to anyone, the message tells me to check the website.

I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Bob
Just text back Sa and they will take care of it. Yes you will get the order date price of model y performance.

my SA said if i want to change the paint or wheel, no issues, but if i want to get the P, i get todays pricing.
That’s not correct. May be new or not aware of the protocol. See attached confirmation in my case.

Attachments

• E11EA0DF-F1D5-458F-94C4-0394E9FEB1F3.png
    E11EA0DF-F1D5-458F-94C4-0394E9FEB1F3.png
    528.6 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: canadian.bacon
Hello, wanted to add my order to the thread here.

OD: June 1, 2022 for a white MYLR with tow
Original EDD: Dec - Feb 2023

Switched to Blue MYP with tow on July 15, 2022
New EDD: Aug 29 - Oct 3

Oakville, ON

People who have changed over to a Performance, did you get bumped to the end of the line again? Or did your EDD update to reflect your original order date? I expected a bit closer than Aug 29 - Oct 3, but that's still pretty quick

OD: June 1, 2022 for a white MYLR with tow
Original EDD: Dec - Feb 2023

Switched to Blue MYP with tow on July 15, 2022
New EDD: Aug 29 - Oct 3

Oakville, ON

People who have changed over to a Performance, did you get bumped to the end of the line again? Or did your EDD update to reflect your original order date? I expected a bit closer than Aug 29 - Oct 3, but that's still pretty quick
WTF.. my OD was Nov 11 2021, and my EDD is September at best. Did you select FSD? Or maybe it's just the P that made the difference.

Latest update came through today:

Model Y Performance (MSM/No Tow/Added FSD Jun16)
OD: May 31 (EDD July - Sept 2022)
EDD on Jun 1: Aug 5 - Sept 16
EDD on Jun 12: Aug 7 - Sept 11
EDD on Jul 21: Aug 15 - Sept 12

Hope it gets better and not worse…