Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called tesla to find out what happen to trade in not showing up on MVPA. he said that the vin that was originally assigned has been removed..and no car is attached at the moment. sent to local SA for this matter to address it apprently.
this sucks....i guess it will delay the delivery...ahhh

Apologies in advance as I'm sure this has been discussed quite a bit - but what are people doing for winter tires? I imagine many of us in the boat of receiving their Y recently or in the upcoming months will be planning on something for winter tires?

At the time with my 3, I bought the set of winters from Tesla for 2400+HST. For the Y I'm thinking about purchasing elsewhere. Was thinking about tsportline for wheels and maybe black circles for tires. And of course the BT TPMS from Tesla.

Any thoughts or experience at all?

Apologies in advance as I'm sure this has been discussed quite a bit - but what are people doing for winter tires? I imagine many of us in the boat of receiving their Y recently or in the upcoming months will be planning on something for winter tires?

At the time with my 3, I bought the set of winters from Tesla for 2400+HST. For the Y I'm thinking about purchasing elsewhere. Was thinking about tsportline for wheels and maybe black circles for tires. And of course the BT TPMS from Tesla.

Hi if you don’t mind then can I know how much you got it for M3 trade in ?
Did traded with Tesla ?
I have 2 weeks old M3 LR MSM and planing to place the order for MY LR

I got my winter set from PMC (in Quebec I believe). Replika 241 black rims + continental viking tires + TPMS + shipping. Just under 2400$.

Although as my delivery date slide from February 2022 to now August/Sept 2022 (and likely further) they have just been sitting in my garage :(

Do a search for the "Replika Wheel" thread as there are lots of ideas in there if you want to see pictures and such.

Reactions: Joey_82
Finally got delivery of our MYP yesterday! Some hiccups during delivery b/c of the MVPA not being updated, etc. but they were able to sort it out while we were there.

Overall no significant issues during delivery. Only found a few items:
- minor scratch bottom front bumper
- scuff mark on two panels

They ended up bringing it back inside the shop to buff them out, so not really an issue.

After driving off, noticed that the alignment was off. When the steering wheel was centered, the car would veer to the left. Also realized we were missing the mud flaps. Ended up scheduling service for both afterwards as well.

Also came with the mobile charging cable + adapter in the trunk which was a nice surprise!

Only had a chance to spend maybe an hour with the car though. Dropped it off afterwards to the shop to get PPF/tints/etc.

If anyone's looking to buy a set of the 21" uberturbines w/ Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires, let me know, ha ha. Already picked up a new set of wheels for the car. :)

Reactions: karsten88
U guys do realize the oem mud flaps are garbage right hangs wayyyy too low that ull scrape on everything
Fully aware, but if the car comes with it, why would you not accept it, you did pay for it. Can always change it after the fact.
Finally got delivery of our MYP yesterday! Some hiccups during delivery b/c of the MVPA not being updated, etc. but they were able to sort it out while we were there.

Overall no significant issues during delivery. Only found a few items:
- minor scratch bottom front bumper
- scuff mark on two panels

They ended up bringing it back inside the shop to buff them out, so not really an issue.

After driving off, noticed that the alignment was off. When the steering wheel was centered, the car would veer to the left. Also realized we were missing the mud flaps. Ended up scheduling service for both afterwards as well.

Also came with the mobile charging cable + adapter in the trunk which was a nice surprise!

Only had a chance to spend maybe an hour with the car though. Dropped it off afterwards to the shop to get PPF/tints/etc.

If anyone's looking to buy a set of the 21" uberturbines w/ Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires, let me know, ha ha. Already picked up a new set of wheels for the car. :)
what tires did you pick up?