Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! They can confirm this when you get a vin? Or you just took delivery?
No picked up on Thursday - wood paneling was obvious, matrix was tested by doing lightshow and seeing the words telsa projected, mobile charger has already been used.

Ordered back in October so almost 11 months wait. Don't know about tires - was hoping to keep them all-season and not buy another set.

Debating 'performance boost'

Found VIN in the source code (F536 build). Also delivery window shortened to 1 week. How do I switch to financing in the Tesla account? Received MVPA and request for payment.
I had to to change my financing back to cash and I just texted back to the number that last sent me an update. You can just request for them to open back up financing.

Reactions: aarontoronto
Well, I picked the car (MYP Red) last Friday and met a friend who was picking his Model S at the same time. I suppose the date was meant to be ;)

The car came in very good shape. Got a small scratch on the lower plastic trim (service "bribed" me with $200) so they don't have to replace it... Also there was some white residue over paint edges, apparently from polishing compound. It all came out easily with cloth. Otherwise, the car was in perfect condition.

Unfortunately it didn't come with mobile charger (I ordered it separately, should be arriving tomorrow). It also doesn't have the parcel shelf.

Got new door panels which I'm very happy with. Alcantara is very nice near the armerst area. It has all the other things Ryzen computer, matrix headlights etc. It also came with Michelin all seasons.

Speaking of tires, I spoke stopped at the service center to ask about proper winter tires. The advise I got is that 21" and 20" rims fit on the performance model Y and 19" are too close to brake calipers. Tech also told me that if I can't buy them in store, I should make service appointment

The red is stunning! It gets more serious on cloudy day and nice, cheerful bright red in sun. Looks awesome in the rain as well.

We took our time checking it over and after paperwork and insurance it was time to go home. Even though I have test driven it before, having extra time to really enjoy the ride was amazing. The car is out of this world! I can see why some people think that interior is 'cheap'. It certainly does not have the luxury feel to it, but I don't mind it at all. To me the tech is the biggest selling point and it does not disappoint!

I've driven about 500km over the last couple of days, some on the city streets, some on highways and the autopilot is awesome. Still trying to figure out what it can actually do. I'm also waiting for the newest software version that is not available to download yet.

After the first day there was some rain and the next morning I got some phantom braking couple times. Once the roads were dry I have wiped all the camera lenses on the outside of the car to make sure there are no spots on them. No phantom braking since then... Am I onto something?? :D Now waiting for the next rain ;)

Supercharging is a breeze, car arrives with pre-conditioned battery and got very good speed form the get go.

Overall, I am extremely happy with it, I echo other voices that it was really worth the wait!

Tesla.jpg

My insurance is asking for the lien holder information. I got approved by Scotia bank. But other than this, I don’t have any other info. (Asking address and other stuff. ). Anyone knows about this?? Or where to obtain this info? Thx in advance.
I know for sure that you can text the tesla number and they will send it to you. It might also be in the MVPA somewhere?

Reactions: seanoh5
I know for sure that you can text the tesla number and they will send it to you. It might also be in the MVPA somewhere?
I left a txt message early this morning, let me wait for this info.

MVPA hasn't been re-generated after the financing update I made from cash last evening. I am sure it will show up in there as well, but I do not have the link anymore on my profile.

Reactions: Infrin