Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took MYLR delivery yesterday - Bit of a bumpy experience, couple of panel gaps and was told they may not fix them or charge me to fix them :mad: Also mobile charger isn't included neither any gift card.
Got matrix lights and new panel doors, no cargo cover as it is a 7 seater.
Was suggested to get PPF done, any suggestions for that?
That is weird, I would push back on the mobile charger. I thought they only discontinued including it in Feb '22

I'm not a PPF person, I don't really care how scratched it gets. I do like the matte look though and would get it almost just for that.

That is weird, I would push back on the mobile charger. I thought they only discontinued including it in Feb '22

I'm not a PPF person, I don't really care how scratched it gets. I do like the matte look though and would get it almost just for that.
I called the Tesla help line and they said I should get the voucher in my email within next 24-48 hrs - Let's see

Reactions: Stirfry
Received email from Tesla for a $255 discount for charger. I hope I still get the mobile charger.

Attachments

• 98A50079-DA12-435F-A81E-3A7E592097DC.jpeg
    98A50079-DA12-435F-A81E-3A7E592097DC.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 99
Took MYLR delivery yesterday - Bit of a bumpy experience, couple of panel gaps and was told they may not fix them or charge me to fix them :mad: Also mobile charger isn't included neither any gift card.
Got matrix lights and new panel doors, no cargo cover as it is a 7 seater.
Was suggested to get PPF done, any suggestions for that?
I had a 'gift card' show up in the email today, but I'm hoping I get a charger (I should, according to Tesla, but we'll see I guess). I don't want to redeem it until I see whether there's a charger in the car or not.

I took delivery of my MY on Aug 17. The mobile connector was in the trunk. My original order was placed in Oct 2021.

I did not get the discount coupon for the wall charger sent to me, but I had already ordered a wall charger about a week ago. Not sure if they take that into account. Definitely would have been nice to get the discount.

I had a 'gift card' show up in the email today, but I'm hoping I get a charger (I should, according to Tesla, but we'll see I guess). I don't want to redeem it until I see whether there's a charger in the car or not.
mine wasn't a gift card, and it was specific to order charger only code.
and i have already installed a wall charger in my garage, so only option for me is to order the mobile charger for free...(even if it comes with car or not, but i doubt it would based on the vin # i have compare to other recent deliveries who did not get the charger.)

Picked up my White LR, white interior, 19" wheels, tow package, on the weekend, have driven 400km so far, everything seems perfect. Can't find any noticeable flaws. Delivery experience was smooth.

ODD: End of October 2021
Original EDD: June 2022
Delivery: End of August 2022
10 month wait.

Got it on my second 2 week window, first was in June which got pushed. Wish I had it to use for the summer, but I'm just happy to finally have it now.

VIN:F522
Came with mobile charger
Matrix lights
No cargo cover

Absolutely love it! (my first Tesla)

Thanks!

How long do people spend time at the Tesla dealer when picking up the car? My friend told me he spent entire afternoon like 4hr plus inspecting, going back and forth with SA, ect...
I don't have that much time this Sat. and just want to know what to expect...
THanks