Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Zoom Zoom
I’m 7 months in. I got it in white, most of my cars are/were white. Love the white/black contrast. Black interior, wanted the white, but we have 2 dogs. Tow, we will be pulling a pop up trailer, a lot. 19” as we will do some trailers and gravel roads. I didn’t want to pay for fsd, after being in my friend’s M3. Not worth the money for what it is and I’m not the one to spend 12k on a promise that someday it will work. Also, the fact it is tied to the vehicle and not to me it’s a really shitty move. We will be trading in the Y for the CT, probably when it comes to the market in 2037.
You are 1 of the lucky one I had to say. My OD was Jan 31, white/blk + 20" induction + EAP added on June, I believe your OD was in March but nonetheless we have the same EDD window.

I also have an EDD of Oct 22-29, received my MVPA w/ VIN in the 570k range. It is a 2022 MYP, red, black interior, FSD.

Toronto Delivery

Also just received a text asking if I want to trade in my vehicle.

Wondering if my vehicle will include USS and/or the parcel shelf.

Excited regardless!

This will be interesting - wonder when we’ll see some of these builds flip to 2023 model year. Not that it really matters much with Tesla. Though maybe it coincides with losing the ultrasonic sensors.
I just saw this article on DriveTeslaCanada that says the 3s and Xs are 2023s now but they haven't said the start date for Ys and Ss. More info coming soon for the Y and S. The only reason I'd like a 2023 will be future resale. I figure my car will either be one of the last 2022s or the first 2023s.

Reactions: Joey_82
I just saw this article on DriveTeslaCanada that says the 3s and Xs are 2023s now but they haven't said the start date for Ys and Ss. More info coming soon for the Y and S. The only reason I'd like a 2023 will be future resale. I figure my car will either be one of the last 2022s or the first 2023s.

Same here. I’m Oct 20-Nov 2 right now, from originally a May EDD. I’m kind of hoping that if I’ve been delayed this long I at least get updated model year.

Jan 22 OD and it's still showing 10/10-10/24

No VIN in the source code either.

So frustrating!!!
It will come, you've been patient this long :)
I don't have a VIN either. So it's time for another beer :)
People getting VINs with EDDs into the end of OCT means they are within those 20k-ish not yet delivered vehicles. You don't get a VIN assigned on an empty frame only, you get it when the car is legally considered a vehicle. So their EDD is waiting for the vehicle to get on the truck, clear customs, and so on. Yours is not even built yet, which means it's possible to get another EDD further on. Sorry to burst your bubble, here is a beer 🍻
You most probably (like me) will get no ultrasonic sensors, updated doors, possible matrix lights.

It will come, you've been patient this long :)
I don't have a VIN either. So it's time for another beer :)
People getting VINs with EDDs into the end of OCT means they are within those 20k-ish not yet delivered vehicles. You don't get a VIN assigned on an empty frame only, you get it when the car is legally considered a vehicle. So their EDD is waiting for the vehicle to get on the truck, clear customs, and so on. Yours is not even built yet, which means it's possible to get another EDD further on. Sorry to burst your bubble, here is a beer 🍻
You most probably (like me) will get no ultrasonic sensors, updated doors, possible matrix lights.
Lol thanks! True..been patient this long...

Thing is, the clock is ticking with accepted/approved trade in offers & financing rates....waiting any longer, it'll be a costly delay (at my expense).

It's just wild - how some Feb and March MYLR5 orders in Vancouver are being delivered but a Jan order isn't. If I had the opportunity to understand the logicstical reasoning as to why, it would likely be fine and I'd be more understanding of it.

Reactions: Joey_82