Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the updates, this is helpful. I'll also post an update when I have more info.
Delivery is a week out, was given choice for Oct21 or 22
F571.. I am hoping it still has the F564 features atleast... ie matrix, USS.. though someone in bayarea w 571 didnt have the matrix anymore :(
I think I read a report of a high 568 or 569 didn't have Matrix either so I think any 570 or above won't have them anymore. Could be wrong though. I'm not expecting my 574 to have them. Too bad. Seems like all the 57X have USS still though...I guess that is a positive. But a bit bummed to be stuck with one of the last 2022 cars....oh well....

@arbitrage000 @Joey_82 see F563 in the source code now after changing to black. And my EDD is now down to 7 days, shortest I've had, to 10/15-10/22.
:eek:

UPDATE: literally when I hit save to this post, I received a mobile connector redemption code via email from Tesla.
Awesome. So it certainly worked. White seats are the problem right now. Maybe we are on the same truck to Vancouver. My SA estimated my car into Vancouver on the 20th or a few days earlier.

Reactions: Dopey44
Awesome. So it certainly worked. White seats are the problem right now. Maybe we are on the same truck to Vancouver. My SA estimated my car into Vancouver on the 20th or a few days earlier.
I just received an email from my SA advising that my car is here and that I should recieve a text soon to schedule delivery.
VIN: F563, so it was def built earlier than yours at F574 - hopefully it wasn't a reject with issues :S lol.

And yup, looks like white seats are the problem/delay.

I just received an email from my SA advising that my car is here and that I should recieve a text soon to schedule delivery.
VIN: F563, so it was def built earlier than yours at F574 - hopefully it wasn't a reject with issues :S lol.

And yup, looks like white seats are the problem/delay.
Nice. You might still have Matrix lights on that VIN and for sure will have USS.

Have a F571 being delivered to Kitchener with a 21Oct pickup date. Hoping it has the matrix lights but looking doubtful. I’ll be happy with USS though ……
Why looking doubtful. I heard they are now default on the Y. Also , after some reading, it seems there is no discernible upgrade from the driver point of view.
Mine is a 568, still bound for Kitchener and I got the Tesla txt on the 12th. How the heck you are getting it faster and newer, LOL. I bet you these VIN are not as relevant as we think they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey_82
Just got email to choose a delivery time (my window is currently 9 days and was offered 22nd or 25th for delivery).

1 week today I’ll be picking it up. NF570, though still no VIN in app / website / MVPA.
Nice, you lucky ass…it’s finally happening! I’m still 10 days out from my window.
I might get the email next week.
Mine is a 568, so made before yours.

• Funny
Reactions: Joey_82
Why looking doubtful. I heard they are now default on the Y. Also , after some reading, it seems there is no discernible upgrade from the driver point of view.
Mine is a 568, still bound for Kitchener and I got the Tesla txt on the 12th. How the heck you are getting it faster and newer, LOL. I bet you these VIN are not as relevant as we think they are.
I received the “left the factory” text on Oct 10th. My EDD date had been Oct22-29. Pickup now, as mentioned, is Oct 21st…

Reactions: canadian.bacon
I was hoping Matrix may become standard but the original news article said it would just be temporary until around October. Seems like that article was correct as many reporting no matrix on the most recent 57XXXX Vins. 😢

F571 confirmed to not have matrix or shelf

Did you get a txt saying the car just left the factory ?
Nope. No text yet. Just an email from my SA that said, "Congratulations! Your car is here! You'll receive a text message to schedue your pickup appointment shortly! Also, please take a look at the email with subject 'Redeem Your Charging' to order your charger."

It's a F563 so I figure, based on that number, it's possible that it might already be in town.

Nope. No text yet. Just an email from my SA that said, "Congratulations! Your car is here! You'll receive a text message to schedue your pickup appointment shortly! Also, please take a look at the email with subject 'Redeem Your Charging' to order your charger."

It's a F563 so I figure, based on that number, it's possible that it might already be in town.
It’s a possibility it’s a reject. Doesn’t mean it’s a bad car, lots of folks don’t get financing, want to wait for next years tax rebates, simply can’t pickup the car…go take a look and decide there.

F571 confirmed to not have matrix or shelf
I just saw a MYLR in a parking lot today and I could tell from afar that it had recently been insured...walked up to it to check the VIN, it was F571 and yup, no matrix, but it did have USS.