Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to hear that, I have found the advisor quite responsive by text. It does seem to be different people at different times, but they are all helpful.
Completely UNRESPONSIVE. To the point I'm unsure if it's just an automated message sending me texts... Zero response from the number that texted me to schedule delivery... guess I'll just have to let my order be placed on hold? Will they just take my deposit and cancel the order? Do they realize people work business hours, and you can't just threaten your customers with order cancellation and not provide any way to speak with anyone outside of work hours? This is Tesla #3... seems things just keep getting worse from the customer experience perspective....

Completely UNRESPONSIVE. To the point I'm unsure if it's just an automated message sending me texts... Zero response from the number that texted me to schedule delivery... guess I'll just have to let my order be placed on hold? Will they just take my deposit and cancel the order? Do they realize people work business hours, and you can't just threaten your customers with order cancellation and not provide any way to speak with anyone outside of work hours? This is Tesla #3... seems things just keep getting worse from the customer experience perspective....
I had to talk to someone today. I just texted and asked to be called back and someone called back within the hour.

I had to talk to someone today. I just texted and asked to be called back and someone called back within the hour.
You texted the number that texted you with the confirmation/telling you to select your pick up time? I texted them about changing time, and radio silence. Previously they'd texted from the same number suggesting I order a car/upgrade and had conversations with them... so not sure what's going on.

MYLR5/Blue/Black/19" Gemini
AB, Canada
OD: 05 Feb 23
EDD1: Mar - Apr
EDD2: Apr - Jun
EDD3: 14 May- 18 Jun
EDD4: 10 Jul - 21 Aug
EDD5 (01 May): 01-14 May
EDD6 (03 May): 06-20 May
EDD7 (07 May): 07-19 May ... (08 May): 08-19 May ... (09 May): 09-19 May ... (10 May): 10-19 May
EDD8 (11 May): 12-26 May
EDD9 (12 May): 18-23 May. Vision Disclaimer Accepted.

Reactions: Neptune_mood
MYLR5/Blue/Black/19" Gemini
AB, Canada
OD: 05 Feb 23
EDD1: Mar - Apr
EDD2: Apr - Jun
EDD3: 14 May- 18 Jun
EDD4: 10 Jul - 21 Aug
EDD5 (01 May): 01-14 May
EDD6 (03 May): 06-20 May
EDD7 (07 May): 07-19 May ... (08 May): 08-19 May ... (09 May): 09-19 May ... (10 May): 10-19 May
EDD8 (11 May): 12-26 May
EDD9 (12 May): 18-23 May. Vision Disclaimer Accepted.
Any communication from the dealer as to where your car is physically located at the moment? Still at the factory? On it's way?