Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my MYLR5 to MYLR7 swapped order yesterday. Rather excited. Only 4 very minor issues after the first day, only 1 of which we saw at the dealership prior to accepting and the rest after arriving home:
- 1 tiny chip on the bottom left edge of the hatch. They will apply touch up paint if I want to go back for it. (I might just order some touch up paint myself instead and save the time).
- A small piece of foam was sticking out from the back bottom left of the front passenger seat. Visible from rear passenger seat. I am just going to trim it off myself. Not worth making an issue out of it. This is the one issue we found prior to accepting delivery.
- The front passenger window decided not to roll up after the 1st software update. A quick google and DIY Re-calibrating the window resolved this.
- I took the wheel covers off to see what it would look like without them. After putting them back on they were making a heck of a lot of noise when going for an evening drive with the windows down. I couldn't believe it. Sounded like loose sand / rocks in the wheels as I drove slow.

My biggest worry was the window. Happy that was sorted easily. Biggest WTF is the hub cap noise. Nothing like having your 2 buddies laughing at you because the hubcaps on your fancy new car were making noise. They were happy to help remove them and slap on the wheel cap kit I had bought off Amazon.

Some will call the above absurd. I will say I've seen and experienced much, much worse on other vehicle deliveries and I'm happy. I was also very happy to see I had the Matrix headlights. A follow up call last night from my original sales advisor was welcome.

Best of luck to all those waiting. I hope your EDD's continue to move in the right direction.

Reactions: Jagaer and Shevek
MYP/Black Ext./White Int.
Edmonton, AB, Canada
OD: March 18, 2023
EDD1: June 18 - June 30, 2023
EDD2: May - July, 2023

Seems like a lot of MYLR orders but any MYPs in western Canada still waiting? Oddly enough I have not had much updates since my initial order date of March 18th. Also reading more into the new MYP being shipped out of China and now its starting to make me wonder with white interior no longer being offered, if my previously selected white interior order from March would be built out of US..

My friend got EDD of May 15-23 and said he got a message about the Vision only. He said he agreed to accept delivery but doesn't think he has a VIN. He is going to double check. I'm sure from what I've read on here he should have a VIN very soon after accepting that disclaimer.

How soon did others get the VIN after accepting that Vision only disclaimer?

This is a MYLR, Blue, no other options. OD: Feb 21. Delivery to Victoria BC.

My friend got EDD of May 15-23 and said he got a message about the Vision only. He said he agreed to accept delivery but doesn't think he has a VIN. He is going to double check. I'm sure from what I've read on here he should have a VIN very soon after accepting that disclaimer.

How soon did others get the VIN after accepting that Vision only disclaimer?

This is a MYLR, Blue, no other options. OD: Feb 21. Delivery to Victoria BC.
For me, I accepted the vision only and then got a text for scheduling pickup right away after.

Reactions: arbitrage000
The slight updates continue. Glad to see that date of May 21 not pushing out any further. Hopefully that means a VIN is imminent.
Same for me. My delivery is now updating daily but not pushing the end date out. May 9 - May 20.

MYLR | Blue Ext | Black Int | 19" | 5 Seat | Alberta

EDD1(Mar 7): Apr - Jun 2023
EDD2(Mar 18): June14 - July 26
EDD3(Apr 15): Apr - Jun
EDD4(Apr 21): July 10 - Aug 21
EDD5(May 1): May 6 - May 20 (Updating daily now)

MYLR white ext black int 19 inch tow hitch
OD Feb 3
EDD 1: march- April
EDD2: April- may
EDD 3: June- July
EDD 4: July-august
EDD 5: may 6 - may 30

Schedule delivery. : may 24

I’m excited but also wondering if people are concern about price drop. I’m hoping it will drop before my delivery appointment but worry that it’ll drop after my delivery date. Anyone thinking the same thing? My mind is playing with me.