Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an update. Another EDD. Jul 1-29. So far it has been:

OD: May 14 (Vancouver)
MYLR/MSM/19”/black int/no EAP/no hitch
EDD 1: May-June
EDD2: July 12 - Aug 23
EDD3: June 29-30
Order updated for new range: June 9th
EDD4: June 29-30
EDD5: July 1 - 29

No hidden VIN, waivers or purchase agreement yet.
Update:
EDD6: Jul 2-16 (vision disclaimer accepted on June 22 and VIN allocated in purchase agreement)

My vehicle is likely on Viking Sea.
Today my EDD(7) changed to Jul 5-16. Time will tell what the impact of the port strike is.

Hey guys!

I do have another question for the people residing in ontario (toronto gta to be specific). I know the insurance differs from individual to individual, area to area, and on driving history as well.

One of my friends live in brantford and his insurance is $280 for his M3P.
I took a quote for my MYLR and the insurance guy gave me a quote of $400.

But i just wanted to ask if you guys have already taken a quote from any insurance companies and how much was it?

My sales rep at Tesla said that the $700 discount is for those getting rear wheel drive and taking delivery before June 30.

That doesn’t really sound right to me.
Hey guys!

I do have another question for the people residing in ontario (toronto gta to be specific). I know the insurance differs from individual to individual, area to area, and on driving history as well.

But i just wanted to ask if you guys have already taken a quote from any insurance companies and how much was it?
My MY quote with NBC is 84$/month. Best price I’ve seen from all quote I’ve made.

Hey guys!

Definitely shop around. But Brantford is definitely not the same as the GTA, so you'll likely see some difference due to that alone.

Hey guys!

I am in Ontario Markham, and I added the MYLR to my account using my insurance company's online tool, it increased me monthly payment by $150. We have two cars now, and this is the third car. But I will call them and remove one of the old cars once I receive the Tesla. I will see how much it will increase. I am paying $256 for two cars now

IMG_1659.png
After seeing this post I checked my Tesla account and mine dropped in price.

Reactions: Bob123
I just saw it too! I got an email saying my order agreement is updated. Took me awhile to find out what happened 😁
View attachment 953046After seeing this post I checked my Tesla account and mine dropped in price.
So you guys ordered MSM and you see your prices got lowered by $1300? Mine didn’t update…still see they’re charging me $1300 for MSM