Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
Order date- 5th July
EDD was Jul-Aug
I just completed my lease agreement and now EDD changed to Aug-Sep 😞
I wonder it is because of the strike or I took some time in finishing the lease or just availability?
It seems like everyone’s date is changing to August-September. Mine is still August 4-18 for now, but I ordered July 1st. Sounds like it might have been a cut off shortly after I ordered because my car made it to the margareta (SA confirmed mine is in transit). That or the margareta is delayed because of port congestion. Did you check with your SA whether your car was in transit?

I have the exact date August 4-18th. I have access to my vin. Hopefully, it doesn't get delayed. Do you have your VIN assigned yet?

If your VIN is assigned but hidden, then you can easily access it. If you are using Chrome/Edge browser then right-click on your order detail page, then select inspect or use the shortcut by pressing F12, and in the console tab, copy-paste the following code and hit enter
JavaScript:
Tesla.ProductF.Data.Insurance.vin

It seems like everyone’s date is changing to August-September. Mine is still August 4-18 for now, but I ordered July 1st. Sounds like it might have been a cut off shortly after I ordered because my car made it to the margareta (SA confirmed mine is in transit). That or the margareta is delayed because of port congestion. Did you check with your SA whether your car was in transit?
Yes, he said that since there is no VIN assigned yet,they can't check the status. It will show up on your account.
I have the exact date August 4-18th. I have access to my vin. Hopefully, it doesn't get delayed. Do you have your VIN assigned yet?

If your VIN is assigned but hidden, then you can easily access it. If you are using Chrome/Edge browser then right-click on your order detail page, then select inspect or use the shortcut by pressing F12, and in the console tab, copy-paste the following code and hit enter
JavaScript:
Tesla.ProductF.Data.Insurance.vin
Thanks, I tried, nothing showed up (not sure if I did it correctly though! Under console tab, I pasted the code in 'Filter' Box. Is that where I had to paste?)
I also tried through page source method I saw on youtube but no VIN showed up. I guess, it is too early for me. I am probably just getting impatient by all the hype on this thread about getting the deliverys of teslas ASAP. 😃

Yes, he said that since there is no VIN assigned yet,they can't check the status. It will show up on your account.

Thanks, I tried, nothing showed up (not sure if I did it correctly though! Under console tab, I pasted the code in 'Filter' Box. Is that where I had to paste?)
I also tried through page source method I saw on youtube but no VIN showed up. I guess, it is too early for me. I am probably just getting impatient by all the hype on this thread about getting the deliverys of teslas ASAP. 😃
Type in LRW instead of 75J

Reactions: artistlife

Not in the filter box. This might help

Reactions: artistlife