Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally ordered a Model Y LR AWD, Pearl White on Jul 17 with an EDD of Jul-Aug, which is now showing Aug 23-Sep 30.

Found one with the same configuration as mine on WaitingForTesla. Ordered it today, Jul 28 (I'll have to cancel the first one and lose the $250 deposit).

Received VIN and MVPA within minutes of placing the order - it says prepare for delivery, and Tesla is now prompting me to make the full payment (I'll pay at delivery).

EDD is Aug 29 - Sep 12.

WaitingForTesla said its in transit with an ETA of Aug 12 to the destination (Toronto). Any way to figure out which boat its been loaded on if true?

Hoping I can pick it up by mid-Aug.

So I finally got a text to schedule my delivery for August 5th but I guess I was too excited and thought it was for tomorrow. Do any you know how I can change my delivery date? Unfortuantely I won't be able to make it on the 5th. :(
That’s what i had hoped too or atleast by Monday, got too excited to pickup now i feel Saturday is too far away!
I think to change the delivery date you need to get in touch with your SA as once you schedule it online, it doesn’t let you edit/change it.

I take solace in the fact that following the ships like a nerd keeps me informed as to where my Tesla is at all times 😂

I'm gonna call my SA tomorrow, since we know that most of (if not all) the cars will be unloaded by then. I'm hoping that they'll be able to give me a better delivery estimate once they know the car is on land.

EDIT: Looks like they'll be needing two shifts to unload MM - this afternoon, as well as tomorrow morning. There's a job on the board for tomorrow's 8AM shift as well.

View attachment 960163

@CaptStealthy did you get a schedule delivery notification?

Reactions: Bob123
So I finally got a text to schedule my delivery for August 5th but I guess I was too excited and thought it was for tomorrow. Do any you know how I can change my delivery date? Unfortuantely I won't be able to make it on the 5th. :(
haha bro that's a very good delivery date if that came out of MM! mine came out of Viking seas and its probably still sitting at the port I get delivery on Monday so it was a 2 week wait for me

@CaptStealthy did you get a schedule delivery notification?
I did - it was showing no available appointments though.

After some frantic phone calls on my part, I finally got a tentative delivery scheduled for Aug 3!

It's subject to change if the vehicle doesn't arrive, but I got assurances from them that they will hold the vehicle if it gets delayed to the point where it arrives after I'm gone on my road trip.

All depends on when the trucks start rolling, lol. I am trying to not keep my eyes glued to the port webcams all day...

haha bro that's a very good delivery date if that came out of MM! mine came out of Viking seas and its probably still sitting at the port I get delivery on Monday so it was a 2 week wait for me
That's IF it came from the MM ... at this point I choose to believe it was on the MM .. if it was on the Viking and I had to wait this long I would probably go bonkers lol..

I was able to get it rebooked for August 6th in Langley , I think my girlfriend is more excited than I am.. she won't have to hear me talk about tracking vessels or saying " the guys on the fourm said this ..." 😅