Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
June 22 Order
EDD1: June-July
EDD2: 4-18 Aug
EDD3: 24-28 Aug
EDD4: 13-27 Aug
Scheduled delivery: 22 August

They just sent out the schedule delivery email/text this morning, website was showing no appointments available. Called them and managed to get it scheduled for 22 August at Tesla Oakville. I was told there are no deliveries before that date. My car was on MM to my best knowledge.

Reactions: markol and SamGr
Was just looking at inventory vehicles again... and noticed the LR versions all have White Premium Interiors?? Did Shanghai start making those, or do you guys think they're vehicles from Fremont?
MYLR.png

Reactions: RedGing12
All these people getting texts for delivery and I’m sitting here with an EDD of August 23-29 🙃 hopefully I get mine soon! @artistlife where are you picking up?

EDIT: Also it doesn’t seem to be following a pattern. People with later order dates are getting texts before people with earlier order dates.
Just curious … did you notice driver side mirror vibrations at highway speed when you did test drive on my Model Y? 😂

WOW! I got a text for delivery for 19th Aug! All this time, I was thinking my car is still on the ship. I am so excited!
Questions:
1. I got only one day pick up option. Do they do deliveries on sundays?
2. How long is the total process?
I picked up my first Tesla - a Model X - last year. They gave me delivery window of 1 day as well - with 3 different timings available to choose from on that day! The entire pickup process generally takes about 20-30 minutes. But it all depends on you, how much additional time you would like to take inspecting the vehicle for any defects. I took an additional 2.5 hours that day - especially since Fremont built vehicles are notorious for alignment issues, etc.

Reactions: artistlife
Lucky! I feel like I got shafted. My SA keeps pushing my date by 3 days. First they said 16th, then they said 19th and now they’re saying the 22nd.
I'm getting the same thing on my end. I haven't had a car for nearly 3 months and starting to go stir crazy. Really hoping the 22nd is the actual date and doesn't get pushed again. And still no email/text to schedule delivery.

Last edited: