Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm picking up my MYLR on Saturday.

China VIN
June 27th HW3 / matrix
BT43 LG Battery Pack

This probably sounds like a broken record but I'm still on the fence about HW3 versus HW4 to the point where I'm losing sleep over it lol.

I'm going to keep the car for at least 5 years. I don't plan on using self driving but having the lower quality cameras concerns me. Also if HW4 start shipping within a couple of months I'll feel like a chump lol.
HW3 is fine, you dont need autopilot (its pretty bad), the vision based park assist is pretty good on HW3.

Reactions: CaptStealthy
Actually feel better about the HW3 now, anybody know where I can find a solid solid inspection checklist for delivery day?
Also what are the first couple of things you guys would do after delivery?
Check the headliner for any marks, check seats for any stains. Just sit in every seat (driver, front passenger & second row) and you will see 99% of issues if there’s any. Take pictures.

With HW4, you will get 1 less front camera (one of the front cameras is replaced by a dummy) and I read in an article where it was shown that the RAM on HW4 cars is also of a cheaper quality.
I'm okay with getting HW3... ;-) (Waiting eagerly for delivery scheduling message from Tesla).