Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MY RWD from inventory. The Est Delivery was Aug 26 to Sept 2nd but when I got my message to schedule delivery the earliest was Sept 10th… which sucks as I’m renting because I sold my car for the down payment. I wonder if it can be rescheduled for sooner? The Sales rep said the ship docked in Vancouver last Tuesday. Surprised by the wait.
Exact same thing happened to me but a few mins before I could make my appointment the EDD changed from august 26th to sept 1st to sept 1 to September 15th. I was told it still was not in Vancouver assuming it’s on dream diva ship. Booked for the 9th.

Picked up our M3LR today in Oakville (was cancelled last friday), so if you have an appointment for this shipload of cars (for SW Ontario anyway) it seems like it's accurate now. Shanghai quality seems top notch; no issues.
I picked mine up last week. The quality in terms of panel gaps and fit/finish is good, but I did notice quite a lot of interior noise. I have a consistent rattle from the drivers door near the b pillar that’s literally always there no matter if the road is smooth or rough. I also have a loud rattling noise coming from the back seats somewhere. I’m disappointed since everyone was saying how good the build quality was from Shanghai. 😕

I picked mine up last week. The quality in terms of panel gaps and fit/finish is good, but I did notice quite a lot of interior noise. I have a consistent rattle from the drivers door near the b pillar that’s literally always there no matter if the road is smooth or rough. I also have a loud rattling noise coming from the back seats somewhere. I’m disappointed since everyone was saying how good the build quality was from Shanghai. 😕
I am not joking , it may related what kind of ear you have, and it sounds like a known issue for all Ys.

I heard a rattle sound too but later figured that it was my garage door opener on the sun visor that was making the noise. Hopefully, it something like that for you and can be eliminated. Good luck!

I am not joking , it may related what kind of ear you have, and it sounds like a known issue for all Ys.
It's funny you say this! My husband claims he "can't hear them". When I'm driving you can clearly hear it. I even took a video and showed it to him and it's very evident in the video. Even if it is a known issue, I am still having the SC fix it. The car has less than 200km on it and is a rattle box. I attached the video to the service request and can show them exactly where I press to make it go away so they shouldn't have a problem diagnosing it.

I heard a rattle sound too but later figured that it was my garage door opener on the sun visor that was making the noise. Hopefully, it something like that for you and can be eliminated. Good luck!
I thought so too. I also thought it was my water bottle in the cup holder because it makes a rattling noise all the time. However when I push on the drivers door panel or roll down the window a smidge, it goes away. Hopefully the SC can fix it since I narrowed down exactly where it's coming from. 🤞