Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like here becomes less busy now, because most of us got or getting the delivery. One question, for everyone ordered 20 inch induction wheel. Would the screen displays an 460km for a full charge?

Reason for asking is the same Y for China market displays 500km with a full charge even with induction wheel.

Reactions: SamGr
Looks like here becomes less busy now, because most of us got or getting the delivery. One question, for everyone ordered 20 inch induction wheel. Would the screen displays an 460km for a full charge?

Reason for asking is the same Y for China market displays 500km with a full charge even with induction wheel.
It should change the displayed range based on size of wheels. Each time you make a change in wheel size on the screen, the car reboots and then after booting up, displays range as per that particular wheel size.

Hello guys,

Just wanted to share y timeline and know similar
Located in Ontario
MYLR 19”

OD: sep 13
Edd: oct9-18

Does anyone knows if it can be earlier?
Somebody in the same boat?
I don't think it can be earlier than this - unless you pick a car from inventory. Currently, Order date to actual delivery time is around 2 months for custom ordered Model Y for Ontario delivery.

Cars made from Oct 1 onwards might come with Hw4 and ambient lighting

Attachments

• 716687FD-9F31-4911-9ADB-283DEC91334A.png
    716687FD-9F31-4911-9ADB-283DEC91334A.png
    729.1 KB · Views: 65
Damn like 8 day difference, would they retrofit the ambient lighting and hw4? kinda sucks lol
That won't be possible!
But actually, I am very happy that my car has HW3 as opposed to HW4....With HW4, Tesla has cheaped out on smaller RAM and lower quality motherboard. There are numerous reports of RAM being insufficient to run GPS and navigation App if accessory devices are attached to the USB ports. The same devices do not have any issues with HW3.
I would have loved a better ambient lighting, though.

That won't be possible!
But actually, I am very happy that my car has HW3 as opposed to HW4....With HW4, Tesla has cheaped out on smaller RAM and lower quality motherboard. There are numerous reports of RAM being insufficient to run GPS and navigation App if accessory devices are attached to the USB ports. The same devices do not have any issues with HW3.
I would have loved a better ambient lighting, though.
I wouldn't mid the HW3's if tesla's still had parking sensors but I feel like HW4's are going to be a big deal going forward with camera reliance on distance while parking...

Ordered a Model Y LR mid sept. Just received email that the car is ready. Looks like a huge shipment arrived today. But I'm not in rush, so most likely will delay delivery until the newer updated ones arrive, perhaps next shipment. I'm guessing that the updated Model Ys will be designated as MY2024 cars as my current assigned VIN still shows a MY2023 car.