Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't! Decide! Which color are you getting?

Which color Model 3 do you think you'll order?

• Red

Votes: 45 19.4%
  • White

Votes: 40 17.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 68 29.3%
  • Black

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • Silver

Votes: 43 18.5%
  • Other

Votes: 20 8.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have loved the alpha silver, but the latest photos of silver RC are regular looking. What would you describe the difference? Is the alpha silver matte?
I think the alpha silver was closer to a stainless steel color without the grainy texture. It looked like metal sex. The RC silver looks a lot duller to me. But like someone said, it could've just been the lighting when the RC photos were taken. I was originally leaning towards the silver but now I have no idea. I'll have to wait until I can view the actual colors in person. Hopefully Canada will get some of the early test drive fleet so I can check them out in Oakville before I order.

I've always been intrigued with the matte finish...if it's an option I'm going to seriously debate it.

Otherwise it's red for me...the latest RC shots have all but confirmed it.
Really want to see the front in red (haven't seen that yet).

I was so deadset on getting silver, but after seeing the silver RC cars, I'm liking the white color better. But than some days I want the blue...ugh...if I only I had an absurd amount of money and a more excessive personality to just buy all three colors. This color decision is driving me nuts! o_O

Seriously torn between all the colors. Originally planned silver but daily I change my mind. I'm not a big fan of red cars but it kind of looks good on the 3. I also like black but I'm concerned mainly about upkeep, scratches, swirl marks etc. which drove me nuts on my last black car.

Seriously torn between all the colors. Originally planned silver but daily I change my mind. I'm not a big fan of red cars but it kind of looks good on the 3. I also like black but I'm concerned mainly about upkeep, scratches, swirl marks etc. which drove me nuts on my last black car.
same here - as of today I'd be happy with the red, blue or pearl white... but this morning a blue Model S passed me on the freeway. As it was coming up on my left I thought "yeah, I think that's my favorite". then once it was a few cars ahead and mixed in with all the other cars it didn't look as awesome of a color... so IDK ;) now, if they release the metallic golden red that was at the unveil, THAT would be striking no matter what other cars it was around.

same here - as of today I'd be happy with the red, blue or pearl white... but this morning a blue Model S passed me on the freeway. As it was coming up on my left I thought "yeah, I think that's my favorite". then once it was a few cars ahead and mixed in with all the other cars it didn't look as awesome of a color... so IDK ;) now, if they release the metallic golden red that was at the unveil, THAT would be striking no matter what other cars it was around.

Yeah, the red at the reveal was impressive but looks like we will get a run of the mill red like we've seen on the RCs. I would take any of the reveal paint jobs to be honest but they were probably meant as a one time deal.

Kind of surprised more aren't choosing black for the cost savings. I really like the blue and always "settle" for what the dealer has on the lot to get a better deal. Since I have to order this time I think I will pay the extra and get the Blue that I want!!!

Best Color Combos:

1.) Blue/White
2.) White/White
3.) Black/Black

While I'm not a blue or white car guy...I do think that

IF the white interior is an option for me without causing any further delay or cost,
THEN I will get midnight silver/white,
ELSE (black interior) then I go red/black or black/black.
(best preference would have been red/tan)