Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Class action against Tesla for turning off Prem Connectivity before it was an option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. A good reason not to buy solar outright. Who eventually paid for replacement?
Apparently they had paid for insurance coverage for warranty claims so, even though the company was bankrupt, the insurance company was still obligated. I think you are safe to purchase a standard system from a reputable company. My mistake was going with solar roof tiles instead of the standard roof rack mount type. Without proper ventilation, temperatures of the panels skyrocketed causing significantly premature aging (at least that is what I think happened - I never got an official explanation).

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Sounds more like you're the only one who hasn't heard of this. Why are you the only one?

You do realize, I was replying to your proposed class action lawsuit for the discoloured window trim you had. Not the connectivity right. ?

You either forgot what you initially stated, or you’re trying to spin this to look differently than it is. Not sure which one is the case. :)

• Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Status
Not open for further replies.