Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bummer about the delay but congrats ahead of time. I'm interested to hear how the delivery goes. What are your color & wheel choices?

Maybe it has to do with ordering in CA...

Car ended up being two days late. Original delivery was to be 4/20, truck showed up with the car mid-day Saturday (4/21). They took Monday (closed Sunday) to prep it and I stuck with my 4/24 delivery.

Delivery was a breeze, a couple issues on the due bill (slightly deformed A-pillar cover to be swapped, small scratch behind the rear tire, charge door wont open every time with the HPWC button).

(frunk is open in the pic, not heinous panel gaps ;))

Attachments

• IMG_2911.jpg
    IMG_2911.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: mknoebel
4/13 invite, 4/15 configure, No VIN Blue/Aero, EAP, apparently there will be a lot of blue ones in Colorado :)
Yep, saw a whole bunch of blue yesterday in Littleton. Bunch of red too. For some reason only 1 MSM, supposed to be one of most popular.
I keep going there trying to get a feel on what color to pick. I'm split 50/50 on blue/red.
Blue cons: already have mazda in garage of the same color. Pros: aeros look good with it.
Red cons: aeros don't look good on it(maybe my perception will change on this?) and I really dont want 19" tires. Multi-coat thing seems to be a problem for body shops to match if you have an accident. Pros: acceptable color other than blue.
20180429_153022.jpg

20180429_152642.jpg

Last edited:
Car ended up being two days late. Original delivery was to be 4/20, truck showed up with the car mid-day Saturday (4/21). They took Monday (closed Sunday) to prep it and I stuck with my 4/24 delivery.

Delivery was a breeze, a couple issues on the due bill (slightly deformed A-pillar cover to be swapped, small scratch behind the rear tire, charge door wont open every time with the HPWC button).

(frunk is open in the pic, not heinous panel gaps ;))
Thanks for the update. Your car looks great!

Now that I'm waiting for delivery, I'm starting to obsess about that.

Anyone else have stories to tell about the delivery experience at the Colorado SC? Sounds like techitect had a good experience except for some minor issues with the car.
Not a M3, but my delivery experience of my MX in 2016, and every subsequent Denver experience, has been excellent. Great team in Denver.

Reactions: jsrawa and Zaxxon
Now that I'm waiting for delivery, I'm starting to obsess about that.

Anyone else have stories to tell about the delivery experience at the Colorado SC? Sounds like techitect had a good experience except for some minor issues with the car.

No issues at all, it was super easy. Head into the main show room and they will take you over to the separate delivery building. Everyone was super helpful. With the couple issues I found on the car, they even brought/introduced someone from detailing and service to come take a look to see if they could fix on the spot. They were all knowledgeable about the car, process, etc. They had the due bill ready to fill out and made sure any issue i had was addressed.

Just make sure you dont leave without your special gift. Its part of the process but i had a buddy with a rep doing his first delivery and forgot about it.

The hardest part of the entire two year wait was the day before. Its like uber christmas eve.

• Informative
Reactions: jsrawa and Zaxxon
No issues at all, it was super easy. Head into the main show room and they will take you over to the separate delivery building. Everyone was super helpful. With the couple issues I found on the car, they even brought/introduced someone from detailing and service to come take a look to see if they could fix on the spot. They were all knowledgeable about the car, process, etc. They had the due bill ready to fill out and made sure any issue i had was addressed.

Just make sure you dont leave without your special gift. Its part of the process but i had a buddy with a rep doing his first delivery and forgot about it.

The hardest part of the entire two year wait was the day before. Its like uber christmas eve.
Cool. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to having the same good service.

Got the email as well. Showed a pic of a white M3. Does that mean that's the color that will be on display? I've seen a red on display in San Diego and have seen a couple blues in the wild in San Diego as well (looks fantastic). Curious to see the white in person.

Got the email as well. Showed a pic of a white M3. Does that mean that's the color that will be on display? I've seen a red on display in San Diego and have seen a couple blues in the wild in San Diego as well (looks fantastic). Curious to see the white in person.

If you visit the Littleton location, you can see [the exterior of] every color most days at this point.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker