Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrician in Seattle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a very qualified electrician who does a lot of work for us in our downtown Seattle condo. His name is Dave and he's familiar with Tesla.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 4.28.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 4.28.31 PM.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 81
Used these guys for NEMA 14-50 installation in Mercer Island.
Super nice job, they went the extra mile to lay out the conduit through ceilings and walls. (I'm an engineer and have done high-amp commercial installations, but don't do it as a job so I can be painfully nitpicky). They arrange any permits and inspections.

Make sure to check PSE or your utility for rebates on additional UMCs or installations. I essentially got an UMC for free.

My contact was David Queenann
Puget Sound Solar
and EV Support
[email protected]
O. 206.706.1931
M. 206.465.1575

I got my work done before EV Support (echodelta's recommendation) was formed, but I know the owner and have known an employee (both through a local EV group). They are EV owners and great advocates, seem to care a lot about their customers getting a fair deal, and are definitely who I would call.

I just lucked out. We're doing a kitchen remodel and switched from an electric range to gas. Freed up a 220 circuit in my breaker box. The general contractor ran the line from the breaker to my outlet location at the end of the garage, about 38 feet away. They ran the cable up thru the garage "attic". It was an extra $300 to do this.

That's about what I figured the cost of the materials would have been if I bought it retail. I'm sure he got a contractors discount.

I'm a happy camper!

Reactions: goneskiian