Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, he was talking about the month of February in general when he said next month. It doesn’t imply the actual next month. For example, he could have said President’s Day is next month. Meaning it is in February of any year.

However, if it is not released in a February of some year, then he will have been over promising. So he has to hope for the next couple weeks, or we will need to wait another year for Elon to be right once again.
So if I said I will meet you at XXX next Monday at 5PM I could show up any Monday and be correct since it is just Monday in general?

Maybe they'll finally fix the annoying way that FSDb does not slow down in a timely manner when entering a reduced speed zone.
yea, so you have been in my car. :) I have that annoyance. While on the subject, but maybe off topic, one of the reasons I only used FSD in some areas and on the interstate (where I actually love it) is because "FOR ME" it is not very efficient at energy savings in local traffic where it keeps accelerating until almost at a traffic light where cars are stopped, so it has to apply the brakes firmly. I usually let off the acceleration and let regen do most of the work.

OK, back to your local network after my useless news report.