Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dafuq? There was no Saudi backing, that’s why the SEC sued. The investigation showed there was never any plan. Elon was just high and tweeting nonsense. How is this still unclear?

There was Saudi backing. They bought 2 billion of TLSA shortly before the tweet. SEC case was weak.

edit - and at this point no one except for the most delusional shorts actually think the Saudi's weren't involved.

Dafuq? There was no Saudi backing, that’s why the SEC sued. The investigation showed there was never any plan. Elon was just high and tweeting nonsense. How is this still unclear?

He wasn't high.

He was driving during the tweet, and it was just carelessness. Sure he had some rough idea that he could pull the funding together, but not solid enough to get away with tweeting that. He treated that tweet like he does with so many things, but the difference is there are rules around what you can say and what you can't. That's the difference with this tweet.

I like that the SEC punished Tesla as well because it really was a piss poor decision to allow a tweet to be used for that kind of communication without having any vetting.

You can't ask one man to be perfect with what they tweet. We all make mistakes, and this was a disastrous mistake of epic proportions.

He wasn't high.

He was driving during the tweet, and it was just carelessness. Sure he had some rough idea that he could pull the funding together, but not solid enough to get away with tweeting that. He treated that tweet like he does with so many things, but the difference is there are rules around what you can say and what you can't. That's the difference with this tweet.

I like that the SEC punished Tesla as well because it really was a piss poor decision to allow a tweet to be used for that kind of communication without having any vetting.

You can't ask one man to be perfect with what they tweet. We all make mistakes, and this was a disastrous mistake of epic proportions.

Mistakes? He certainly doesn't seem to care to learn from his mistakes. Drunk or smoking weed or whatever, he is not trustworthy.
He seems to try to make an even bigger disastrous mistake of epic proportions that will completely ruin those who worship him:
y1RLjf7.jpg

Source: Elon Musk: I'm about to announce a 'Neuralink' product that connects your brain to computers
I hope I don't get in trouble for this, I'm just a truthseeker. I just found this news post from CNBC International. I don't know what Elon Musk is trying to prove or do to people, but he does creeps me out. Someone in this world have an agenda, and Elon Musk seems to be a part of it. It's your choice if you want to believe this or not. Please spread this to those your care about, the truth is important.

And sorry for my English if it's bad it's not my first language.

Mistakes? He certainly doesn't seem to care to learn from his mistakes. Drunk or smoking weed or whatever, he is not trustworthy.
He seems to try to make an even bigger disastrous mistake of epic proportions that will completely ruin those who worship him:
y1RLjf7.jpg

Source: Elon Musk: I'm about to announce a 'Neuralink' product that connects your brain to computers
I hope I don't get in trouble for this, I'm just a truthseeker. I just found this news post from CNBC International. I don't know what Elon Musk is trying to prove or do to people, but he does creeps me out. Someone in this world have an agenda, and Elon Musk seems to be a part of it. It's your choice if you want to believe this or not. Please spread this to those your care about, the truth is important.

Yeah, it's a mistake like an electric car. Everybody knows those will never work.

Neuralink

• Love
Reactions: SpaceCash
y1RLjf7.jpg

You have to be a bit careful about how Western media present things. They have a tendency to exaggerate things, and to take things out of context.

You really have to watch the podcast to really form an informed opinion.

I say this as someone who isn't pro-Elon at all. I have a much more nuanced view of him than most people on this site.

Reactions: neroden
You have to be a bit careful about how Western media present things. They have a tendency to exaggerate things, and to take things out of context.

You really have to watch the podcast to really form an informed opinion.

I say this as someone who isn't pro-Elon at all. I have a much more nuanced view of him than most people on this site.

It was said by Elon himself. He already started on those Neuralink things.

It was said by Elon himself. He already started on those Neuralink things.

I was referring to how the media present the pot smoking on the podcast. Have you seen the podcast in its entirety?

I wouldn't put much stock into the creepy things that Elon says especially with AI. Like he says believes there is a strong possibility of us living in simulation. If that's the case then why are we worried about AI since we ARE the AI?

The thing about Musk is he might say 100 things where 99 of them won't make much sense at all, but the one changes the world.

What I find scary isn't Elon himself, but across the globe there is a handful of people that have so much money that they can change the course of history in some monumental way. Elon is likely the least scary because he's the most carefully watched one. Anything he comes up with will be closely scrutinized.

Sooo...what happens if Elon goes all Howard Hughes(when he lost his mind) on us? Really...how would this play out?

Also, a must watch: The Aviator

Howard Hughes had a lifelong struggle with OCD. I haven't seen many signs of that in Elon.

Though my SO said he shows signs of ADD. She had mild ADD that got worse when she had a reaction to Versed a few years back after which she educated herself to a point of expert (she was pre-med until she got to organic chemistry, she reads peer reviewed journals when researching something medical). We saw some interview with Elon and she said he sure sounded like he had ADD. Especially when he was talking about his time blindness. She has the same thing.

I am concerned about Elon though. He hasn't been handling the stress very well lately and he doesn't take very good care of the physical plant. He's getting to the age where years of mistreating your body can start to catch up to you.

Reactions: Off Shore
Howard Hughes had a lifelong struggle with OCD. I haven't seen many signs of that in Elon.

Though my SO said he shows signs of ADD. She had mild ADD that got worse when she had a reaction to Versed a few years back after which she educated herself to a point of expert (she was pre-med until she got to organic chemistry, she reads peer reviewed journals when researching something medical). We saw some interview with Elon and she said he sure sounded like he had ADD. Especially when he was talking about his time blindness. She has the same thing.

I am concerned about Elon though. He hasn't been handling the stress very well lately and he doesn't take very good care of the physical plant. He's getting to the age where years of mistreating your body can start to catch up to you.
Not contradicting anything you're saying here or disagreeing - but they discontinued the term "ADD" back in 1987. It is now ADHD. If one doesn't show the signs of hyperactivity, it's ADHD-PI (Primarily Inattentive). I recognize ADD is common usage, but thought you or your SO might find it informative. Guessing she already knows since she reads a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.