Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with the stock being down over $100 in the past month, its a great time to BUY BUY BUY!
anyone got some money i can borrow? haha

Just spent all MY money...

IMG_20180903_234731259.jpg

Watch the podcast I know it’s 2+ hours but that’s the only way to get to know Elon a little. 10 min interviews are just marketing bs. It’s so hypocritical to comment on something without actually seeing it. That drives me crazy with Tesla or the world in general. So many headline readers. My opinion of Elon only went up. He looked honest not a lot of marketing. So what he tried a joint. They are drinking it’s almost midnight. I have a Model X. Will definitely get another Tesla soon. I support the man. You will never see some corporate CEO from MB or Audi sit down with Rogan like this.

I am not a public figure, nor do tens of thousands of people depends on me for their livelihood.

:egal or not, what Musk did was simply irresponsible and a show of poor judgment.
There are very few people who are ’perfect’. Especially in the eyes of everyone else…

Take a step back and look at the whole picture.

Read this penned by Elon if you haven’t:

Tesla Shakes Up Exec Team, Teases Record Quarter

Company Update
September 7, 2018
The following email was just sent to Tesla employees /.../

We are about to have the most amazing quarter in our history, building and delivering more than twice as many cars as we did last quarter. For a while, there will be a lot of fuss and noise in the media. Just ignore them. Results are what matter and we are creating the most mind-blowing growth in the history of the automotive industry. [...]

Thanks again for your incredible work in making Tesla successful. What you are doing is vital to achieving an amazing and sustainable energy future for all of humanity and life on Earth.

Elon

I’d say Elon has done a lot better than any other now living human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.